think my partner is cheating on me.....what do i do?

Mon 1 Jun, 2015 10:02 am
I met my partner in the new year and he asked to move in with me in april, so i agreed, i've never lived with a partner before, i first suspected something was up when he went "aww stewart" in his sleep, stewart is someone he used to live with long before he was going out with me, they split up when stewart moved to london, any way that was that, then he kept getting messages off stewart and asked if he could come and stay with us for a couple of days, i said yes anyway he didn't come then my partner has booked us a trip to london which is where stewart lives, he kept getting messages off him in the middle of the night and when i questioned my partner about it he said they were just good friends and hes happy with me, but i started to get more and more paranoid and went on his facebook and found that him and stewart had been talking dirty to each other ever since he moved in with me and my partner had sent stewart a picture of his hard cock. this absolutely gutted me, broke my heart, it was my partner who asked if he could move in with me so what do you think he is playing at? i had it out with him and the next day he came home with chocolates and candles and we had sex, maybe i shouldn't have done that? he still wants to go to london, do i assume it was two friends messing about? or he really is taking the piss out of me? do i kick him out? everytime he's on his phone i'm paranoid he's doing it again, i've never been in this situation before so i don't know what to do, on the one hand i want things to work out but on the other i don't feel i trust him anymore and feel hurt and unhappy.

jespah

Mon 1 Jun, 2015 10:16 am
@spaceballs,
Sending hard cock pics is hardly the stuff of two friends just messing around.

Your snooping isn't a gold star on your record, either.

Have a conversation. You don't trust him. And he doesn't seem to be too terribly trustworthy.

I suspect it's over but for the shouting.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Mon 1 Jun, 2015 12:20 pm
He's using you - for housing and for getting away with things that are not what a person in an exclusive relationship does - then plies you with candy and flowers and sex.

Wake up.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Wed 5 Aug, 2015 11:53 am
@spaceballs,
Monogamy is a religious construct which goes against human nature. "Sex is fun and pleasant, but to have sex with me you can't share this enjoyment with anyone else. Ever." Where's the sense in that?

"Extramarital Sex

I also examined the influence of extramarital sex taboos upon crime and violence. The data clearly indicates that punitive-repressive attitudes toward extramarital sex are also linked with physical violence, personal crime, and the practice of slavery. Societies which value monogamy emphasize military glory and worship aggressive gods.

These cross-cultural data support the view of psychologists and sociologists who feel that sexual and psychological needs not being fulfilled within a marriage should be met outside of it, without destroying the primacy of the marriage relationship. "
http://www.violence.de/prescott/bulletin/article.html
0 Replies

Saxon

Fri 21 Aug, 2015 07:35 am
@spaceballs,
Trust your gut instinct and act on it, it never lets you down.
0 Replies