IS HE MARRIED OR LYING?>?

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:01 am
I recently met a man at my office who has confused me like hell. He is 33 and he acted single until he was asked about his marital status at the company meeting which was being held live. He first answered "Can I skip this question". But he was not allowed to and the officials aksed him if he's seeing someone, to which he replied "i am married"

Everyone was stunned and asked him why didn't he reveal it to anyone that he was married (because he has NEVER shown any pic of him and his wife) and he said "nobody asked me so i never told anyone (he was just asked and he was wanting to skip the question!)

Anyway, he never really spoke about it again until his birthday arrived. Normally every married person whether male or female, have their husbands/wives come over on that day but nobody came for him and he celebrated his birthday with us.

Then later on some people who are know him though his facebook said he was single! Another person said they asked his casting director who also said that he is a bachelor!

We were invited to Indonesia and the company went there for a conference and over there this guy was flirting with almost every female, dancing with them and enjoying their attention and company. When he was asked about his personal life he was reluctant to discuss it but the girlsover there were saying he is single!

His information about his background changes in every speech. He keeps saying he's married but never shows pictures with wife and flirts with other girls. He can take photos with his female friends and colleagues and share them but cannot share pictures with wife.

What is this?

jespah

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:06 am
It's none of your business.

I'm appalled that your company gives a **** about this, and in particular would force the guy to reveal his personal details in public, as a part of some amorphous function. The only people who need to know the guy's marital status are in HR, and that's only if he's claiming a spouse dependent on his taxes or his insurance benefits, or both, or if he's claimed his spouse as a beneficiary.

Period.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:28 am
@tammysmith22,
I just read your opening post and immediately thought, this is none of your business. Nor is it the business of whatever peculiar company it is that you work for.

Then I read Jespah's post and had to smile in agreement.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:29 am
@tammysmith22,
I just read your opening post and immediately thought, this is none of your business. Nor is it the business of whatever peculiar company it is that you work for.

Then I read Jespah's post and had to smile in agreement.

Are you in training to become a gossip columnist?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:30 am
@tammysmith22,
Is this the same man you've asked about in this and another earlier post?
http://able2know.org/topic/276743-1#post-5948693
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:31 am
@tammysmith22,
I am with Jespah 100% on this.

Where the hell does the company come off telling him he cannot skip that question?

The number of reasons he might want to skip it are legion...and they probably are all legitimate.
0 Replies

tammysmith22

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:42 am
@jespah,
I didnt ask you to say it's none of my business. My question is he lying or not. Not is it my business or not?
Setanta

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 07:46 am
It doesn't matter if you think this is potentially about your love life. Jespah is correct, it's not your business.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:21 am
@tammysmith22,
So what about the answer to the question asked before? Is this the same person you posted about twice here?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:23 am
@tammysmith22,
It's still none of your business.

Is he lying? Who the hell knows or cares?

Still not your business, whether you want to hear that or not.
chai2

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:32 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Is he lying? Who the hell knows or cares?

Still not your business, whether you want to hear that or not.

Word.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:44 am
@tammysmith22,
Is your company in the United States? If so, its actions may be illegal.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:50 am
@Ragman,
dollars to donuts it's the same guy and the same poster (under another name) who asked the same thing 3 or 4 times

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 08:50 am
@tammysmith22,
It is NONE of your business.

Stop obsessing about this person.

NONE of your business.
tammysmith22

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 02:15 am
@ehBeth,
IT IS MY BUSINESS.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 03:40 am
No, it's not your business, and yelling at people won't make it so.
jespah

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 06:26 am
@Setanta,
What if she stamps her foot?
Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 06:38 am
@jespah,
Maybe if she throws herself on the floor and holds her breath.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 03:49 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
It's none of your business.

+1
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2015 03:50 pm
@tammysmith22,
Quote:
My question is he lying or not. Not is it my business or not?

And our answer is "It isn't your business whether he is lying or not". Why can't you get that?
0 Replies