WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY WEENIES HERE . . .

ossobuco

Sat 30 May, 2015 03:04 pm
Anyway, as to the phenomenon, some portion of the posters who start up anti-womening appear to be the same person. Not all of them, and some others have their own special ways. Why there is a big surge against people being feminists, or just being women, that can be for many reasons, with some not liking so called radical feminism and equating it with women's push for equal rights over the years.. all the way to strong fundamental belief systems/believers expressing themselves. Some appear to just not like women as people, fully wary of them, very non trusting, usually from some personal experience. This is reflected in the world at large, pretty much, as I gather this is happening on the internet other than here.

Not in my immediate world over the years, though. Maybe they self cull.
maxdancona

Sat 30 May, 2015 03:12 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Anyway, as to the phenomenon, some portion of the posters who start up anti-womening appear to be the same person. Not all of them, and some others have their own special ways. Why there is a big surge against people being feminists, or just being women, that can be for many reasons, with some not liking so called radical feminism and equating it with women's push for equal rights over the years.. all the way to strong fundamental belief systems/believers expressing themselves. Some appear to just not like women as people, fully wary of them, very non trusting, usually from some personal experience. This is reflected in the world at large, pretty much, as I gather this is happening on the internet other than here.

Not in my immediate world over the years, though. Maybe they self cull.

That is a very thoughtful response Osso. Recognizing that not everyone who disagrees with you should be put in the same box is a pretty important.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 30 May, 2015 03:20 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

who are afraid of women?

I’m not afraid of women at all in fact I love being around women as long as they keep their tops and panties on while around me we’ll get along just fine. Cool
Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2015 05:37 pm
I think we need more wimmins . . . they help to civilize the world.
tenderfoot

Sat 30 May, 2015 06:06 pm
@Setanta,
Yep .... And their only weapons are one finger and one tongue.
0 Replies

FBM

Sat 30 May, 2015 06:43 pm
Damn straight I fear teh wimmens. Anyone who does not fear women has yet to experience being the target of their ire. With nothing more than a certain look in their eyes, they can make me regret being born. That fact keeps me in line. Mah momma didn't raise no fool.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sat 30 May, 2015 06:57 pm
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ioenUPd1L._SX300_.jpg
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 30 May, 2015 10:15 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
The weenies afraid of women
Very Happy Big tough man defending poor little helpless women . The libbies will string you up by your balls .
0 Replies

Ionus

Sat 30 May, 2015 10:18 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Quote:
This place, for some people, like many loosely moderated web forums, acts as a toilet wall did in the pre-Web age. That is, a medium through which to express deviant, prurient or hateful thoughts anonymously without any threat of being embarrassed, mocked or challenged.
Ah, PC thuggery . Warms the heart to know they are right beyond human failings . Anything not of their opinion is hateful and they hate that .
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Walter Hinteler

Sun 31 May, 2015 02:54 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
How did the medical community come up with the term "PMS"? "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.
If you could read Ionic Greek, you could read the Hippocratic Corpus in original.
But he really didn't use that term for it. Nor did Georg Ernst Stahl, when he wrote in 1702 his dissertation about (PhD in medicine).
It was only in 1931 that Robert C. Frank coined the term "premenstrual tension". And in 1953 Dalton and Greene called it as what it is known today.
(Since 1987 listed in the DSM-III, appendix A)

"Mad Cow Disease" isn't a term used in the medical community. The veterinaries (and physicians) call it BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy). BSE is known since 1983, but there may have cattle with this disease before.

Ionus

Sun 31 May, 2015 02:57 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’m not afraid of women at all in fact I love being around women as long as they keep their tops and panties on while around me we’ll get along just fine. Cool
Oh, you poor dear...how you must suffer ! Perhaps it is a mental condition...maybe you are Heterophobic .
0 Replies

lmur

Sun 31 May, 2015 03:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Ionus wrote:
How did the medical community come up with the term "PMS"? "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.
If you could read Ionic Greek, you could read the Hippocratic Corpus in original.
But he really didn't use that term for it. Nor did Georg Ernst Stahl, when he wrote in 1702 his dissertation about (PhD in medicine).
It was only in 1931 that Robert C. Frank coined the term "premenstrual tension". And in 1953 Dalton and Greene called it as what it is known today.
(Since 1987 listed in the DSM-III, appendix A)

"Mad Cow Disease" isn't a term used in the medical community. The veterinaries (and physicians) call it BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy). BSE is known since 1983, but there may have cattle with this disease before.

How many Germans does it take to change a light-bulb?

One.
roger

Sun 31 May, 2015 03:20 am
@lmur,
Exactly.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sat 6 Jun, 2015 11:27 am
The OP has been answered 14 centuries ago by a guy named Mohammad.

Only honorable men treat women with honor
Only despicable men despise them

(Hadith from Ibn Assaker)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:02:07