WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY WEENIES HERE . . .

Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2015 12:33 pm
. . . who are afraid of women?

Just wondered . . . what do you think, Goys and Birls?

Tes yeux noirs

Sat 30 May, 2015 12:41 pm
This place, for some people, like many loosely moderated web forums, acts as a toilet wall did in the pre-Web age. That is, a medium through which to express deviant, prurient or hateful thoughts anonymously without any threat of being embarrassed, mocked or challenged.
ossobuco

Sat 30 May, 2015 12:42 pm
@Setanta,
We have to get more buns.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 30 May, 2015 12:43 pm
@Setanta,
Really, Setanta... you are going to start another childish attack on people who disagree with you.. How many threads has it been now saying basically the same thing? Of course your fans will be here shortly.

Quote:
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
- Sir Winston Churchill.
Ragman

Sat 30 May, 2015 12:45 pm
@maxdancona,
Well, you have the option of not being a weenie and commenting. You're the one that followed him here. Freedom of speech and all that.
maxdancona

Sat 30 May, 2015 12:48 pm
@Ragman,
You are right Ragman... but I enjoy these little dalliances with Setanta. I just wish he would be a little more creative rather than posting the same thing over and over.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2015 01:08 pm
Another weenie heard from. Max just wants to get in a pissing contest, it's all he's good for.

I hope Osso gets her buns, but i don't want to know about it.
maxdancona

Sat 30 May, 2015 01:19 pm
@Setanta,
You are the one who keeps starting pissing contest threads. I am just here to play with you Setanta.

When you call me a "weenie" isn't that objectifying me?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2015 01:21 pm
I've been here for more than twelve years. The weenies afraid of women is a recent phenomenon.
maxdancona

Sat 30 May, 2015 01:50 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I've been here for more than twelve years. The weenies afraid of women is a recent phenomenon.

It is up to you, Setanta, to decide whether someone is afraid of women or not.

I wonder if you have changed in some way...
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2015 01:54 pm
It's not up to me, and i'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you, Max. You are a classic weenie, though.
maxdancona

Sat 30 May, 2015 02:06 pm
@Setanta,
Of course it is up to you, Setanta.

There is no other reason that someone is afraid of women, or a "weenie" other than the fact that you say they are.

These threads you keep starting are all about you.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Sat 30 May, 2015 02:18 pm
I feel like I have stumbled into a moose rutting party as we say where I come from. Is this some kind of private conversation?
Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2015 02:20 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
No conversation on my part. The appearance of the women-fearing weenies is a very recent phenomenon in the 12 years+ of this site. I am genuinely interested in what people think about that.
glitterbag

Sat 30 May, 2015 02:21 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Its not supposed to be.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2015 02:24 pm
It's not, it's just Max trolling.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 30 May, 2015 02:54 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Where I come from, it's called a goat ****.
0 Replies

ossobuco

@Setanta,
He needs some extra mustard.
0 Replies

maxdancona

@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

No conversation on my part. The appearance of the women-fearing weenies is a very recent phenomenon in the 12 years+ of this site. I am genuinely interested in what people think about that.

Me too. Someone answer the genuine man's genuine question.

It is funny how the term "woman-fearing" has a different feel than the term "God-fearing".

0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 30 May, 2015 03:03 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

. . . who are afraid of women?

Just wondered . . . what do you think, Goys and Birls?

Please forgive my impertinence, but it appears someone has a 'man crush' on you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY WEENIES HERE . . .
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:13:06