Please edit the short passage

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 01:42 am

Quote:
Everyone of us lives for a very short time, during which we can only explore a small part of the entire universe. Yet humans are curious creatures. We wonder, we seek answers. Living in this vast world, which is sometimes cordial, sometimes cruel, people look up to star-studded skies and continue to ask a series of questions: How can we understand the world in which we live? How does the universe work? What is the reality of the existence? Where do all these come from? Does the universe need a creator? Most of us are not troubled by these questions, but almost everyone of us sometimes has been confused by them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 362 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 10:15 am
@oristarA,
Sorry Ori but I get carried away. The grammar is fine, though...

Each one of us lives for an instant during which we can explore only a small part of the universe. Yet being curious creatures we nonetheless wonder, we still seek answers. In this vast world, sometimes cordial, sometimes cruel, we scan the heavenly cosmos asking a series of vital questions: How can we understand it all? How does the universe work? What is the reality of its existence? Where does it all come from? Does it even need a creator?

What do we mean by "reality"? "Creation"? Most of us are not troubled by such questions, but almost everyone is sometimes confused by their like....
oristarA

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 10:26 am
@dalehileman,
Cool.
With Contrex gone, it is hard to seek other version of editing.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 11:28 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Cool.
Why thank you Ori

Quote:
With Contrex gone, it is hard to seek other version of editing
Interesting Ori you should so remark. I've long wondered if there weren't a resident editing program that would be a permanent part of our Operating (?) System

Other a2k'ers have dismissed my Q by suggesting whenever I need to edit, "simply" access Word. Only trouble with this, it requires 422 additional keystrokes that wouldn't be needed if one could have such a built-in system as I've magined
0 Replies