How to reduce weight ?

anjam

Wed 27 May, 2015 11:50 pm
Guys i'm just 25 year old having 5 feet 1 Inch tall but my weight is above 65 which is little obese..Tried many good solutions like fasting,skipping,zoomba dancing etc..

Any other good solutions please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 1,601 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jessie007

Thu 28 May, 2015 04:20 am
@anjam,
First of all, you should pay attention to your diet, you don't have to eat very little food, you should take your breakfast regulaily, it's important. Secondly, you should do some sports to keep fit. Thirdly, you should a good mood, you cannot be too anxious. Last but not least, it's not wise to believe those advertisements, iit's also useful to ear more fruits.
0 Replies

Maxbond

Mon 1 Jun, 2015 06:02 am
Walking is the best exercise for reducing the weight gain. It will be provides the more strength to your muscles and maintain the blood circulation in your body and also reduce the certain kinds of diseases like diabetes and heart problem.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Wed 19 Aug, 2015 07:58 am
@anjam,
Cut out soda completely. And fast food. And frozen foods (preservatives cause cancers.) Try an all natural food diet for a while. Fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. Even the worst veggies are better with chilled Italian salad dressing. Smile

Weight shouldn't be the focus as an athlete laden with muscle may well come in as 'very obese' on a typical height-weight metric since muscle's 3 times as heavy as fat. Rather your measurements should be what you go by.

Good rule of thumb for food is if God didn't make it, don't eat it. Too much chemistry on store shelves nowadays, not enough actual food.
0 Replies

Wisdom-Square

Sat 26 Nov, 2016 04:01 pm
@anjam,
The best health you can achieve is done by eating "non-hybrid" food. Instead of whole wheat eat einkorn, teff, or fonio. Instead of white or brown rice eat wild rice or quinioa. Instead of peanut butter use tahini made from sesame seeds. The list goes on. For dinner I usually eat red onions (no garlic), portabella mushrooms (no shitake), and bell peppers (no meat).

You can also fast, fasting is amazing... but I would either drink plenty of water or plenty of freshly squeezed fruit juice that I make... and most importantly "supplement" with non-hybrid wild-crafted herbs. There's a bunch of them but the two best to take during fasting (so you don't feel like your starving from fasting) would be sea moss and hoodia. No question about it. They will feed you more nutrients (minerals) than the food you're currently eating. A little bit goes a long way too unlike the mineral-empty food we find in grocery stores.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to reduce weight ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:45:47