i'm really confused, any tips ?

spawn23

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:06 pm
Hi everybody,
So, there's this girl I work with at my job and I'd like to mmake her my girlfriend but I really don't know if sh'es interested in me. She's really nice with everybody. I can make her laughs easily, we talk to each others without any awkwardness, we can joke on each others without any problem. The problem is that I'd like to ask her out to hangout together so we could know each others better and take the relationships further, but she seems to always have an excuse not to say yes, like she's too busy and don't have free time to spend. Also, when I text her, she seems not to be the same anymore, she takes time to answer back, she doesn't engage any conversation (I always take the first step)... I'm really confused and I don't know if I should insist and continu to ask her out to hangout, or if she's just not interested and don't care at all about me and just act friendly in person... What do you guys think ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 529 • Replies: 6
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by spawn23
ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:09 pm
@spawn23,
Without any other information it seems like she's fine with being friendly but not interested in anything further.

She may not want to have a personal relationship with a work colleague.
spawn23

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:19 pm
@ehBeth,
well, I'm 17 and she's 16. She seems to care when i'm mad, She said that she loved working with me because i'm fun to work with and always funny and even that she'd be off if one day I got fired. But when I try to make a move ( most often by text) she doesn't seem interested anymore... And we work together like for a month. I don't know if it can help ?
FOUND SOUL
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 04:18 pm
@spawn23,
She might not see you the way you see her. She's just left school, started a career, may just want to hang out with her girlfriends, earn some money, not yet interested in relationships, she's only 16.

It's good that you make her laugh and she enjoys your Company, never do things via text as in asking a girl out, a bit of flirting which makes a girl smile or laugh via text is ok but to ask a girl out, you have to 'ASK' her in person.

It's only been a month, keep making her laugh and let her get to know you, slowly slowly catchy monkey...as they say.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 04:21 pm
@spawn23,
If she was interested she would let you know. You might be coming on too strong, and that can feel alarming to her. I'd ease up, you think you are expressing interest, she may find it uncomfortable that you are contacting her so often.

Its been a long time since I was single, but I still remember a man I dated for a short time that was ALWAYS around. Id come home from work and he would be sitting on my steps. He refused to understand I didn't want constant company. Mercifully cell phones were nonexistent but even so, if I wanted to have a night alone, I would drive to my parents for some peace and quiet. How sad is that?
0 Replies

spawn23

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 06:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I think you're right. Thanks for your time !
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 03:51 am
@spawn23,
No problems.

0 Replies