just wanna know

Reply Mon 25 May, 2015 10:37 pm
I'm 48 years old my boyfriend is 57 years old we've been going together for like 9 or 10 months everything is all good with us you talked about the future a lot and going traveling a lot and just recently while having sex he was talking about me being marriage material what does that mean

jespah

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 05:25 am
@chyna818,
During?

Be that as it may - 'marriage material'. Ugh. What a better-than-you-are statement to make, as if he had lined up a bunch of women and decided you were worthy of his ring, etc.

Maybe that's just me, but that's how I would take that. Further, if it really was during the act, then that would make me wonder if my talent in that area had anything to do with his princely decision.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 05:34 am
There are girls you just have sex with and take on trips.

Then there are girls you marry.

He is telling you that you might be that kind of girl.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 11:57 am
@chyna818,
Ask him that question again when you're not having sex. BTW, anything that's said while having sex is considered 'under the influence' or temporary insanity.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 09:21 pm
@Ragman,
"BTW, anything that's said while having sex is considered 'under the influence' or temporary insanity."

Very Happy Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies