girlfriend going to club with others

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 12:57 pm
@glitterbag,
She probably tossed his sorry ass out the door into the mat Smile

I am surprised he got a girlfriend already. He must be a great blender (at first) Very Happy
Ragman

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 01:13 pm
@CalamityJane,
If I were a betting man, my bet would be that she's still scratching her head and didn't understand what he said. It took his wife decades 'til she figured it out.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:43 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
weren't you still married last month?

Still married indeed however the marriage ended in every way but the legal way when my wife refused to come to my aid in providing care for my dying mother.

Results of her not coming down is that I needed to find someone to help me provided that aid and you do indeed bond with someone when you are sharing a 24/7 care giving situation to a dying person.

So the results is that I fell out of love with my wife and into love with the woman that was beside providing care for my mother was keeping me sane and from my having a nerve breakdown.

She was acting far more as my wife then my wife was, going far beyond the care giver role to my mother.

After my mother passed away I kind of kept her from moving on.

My wife is not happy about the situation but I could care less as I would not even had known my girlfriend existence if my wife had been a real wife and not force me to look for outside aid.

Now do you understand the situation?
ehBeth

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:49 pm
@BillRM,
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and saddened that your wife wasn't able to be of help to you.

I wish you well.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:51 pm
@BillRM,
Bill, you are one fragile son of a gun.
BillRM

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:54 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and saddened that your wife wasn't able to be of help to you.

I wish you well.

Thanks and at least my mother passed away in her own home, at age 93, in no known discomfort.

Life work in very strange ways indeed.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 03:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Bill, you are one fragile son of a gun.

Well I met my obligations to my mother and found a way to do so even when the one person in the world who I had every damn right to expect aid let me hanging.

If that is fragile so be it............
glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 07:55 pm
@BillRM,
My husband and I took responsibility for his mother and both my parents. It wasn't our obligation, it was an act of love and respect. We couldn't always handle everything 50/50 and frankly, neither one us saw it as a litmus test for our marriage.

I don't know why your commitment to your wife was so shallow, and I really don't understand this instant intimacy people seem to fall into. This new girlfriend, was she paid to take care of your mother or just some saint who received a signal that an elderly woman needed help? If you lost your mother, I am sorry for your loss, but if you cared for your mother because you figured you would meet caregivers, ewwwwwww. Ewwwwww, and she dragged your sorry butt to a maternity ward to meet what?? a pretend niece or nephew? Your life as you describe it, is a train wreck and cautionary tail.

Im really not trying to be dismissive, I just don't understand this phenomena of fragile marriage and instant connection with a brand new wife substitute. Fragile, yes I think you are fragile, and unable to deal with adult matters.
BillRM

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 10:44 pm
@glitterbag,
It ok as you can be as nasty as you desire to be as I am happier then I been in years even with my logic telling me that due to the large age difference the relationship I am now in most likely will be fairly short term.

If my normal filters had been working my girlfriend would had been filter out as a possible mate due to that age difference alone, but they was not working and by the time I realized what was happening between us it was already too late.

As far as my commitment to my wife being shallow well the relationship span many decades and I am likely to remain on speaking term with her but she sure as hell let me and my mother both hanging when we both needed her the most.

My mother also loved my wife and they would travel together over the years but once more my wife was a no show when my mother would ask me and my wife, during her last months. when is she going to be coming back down.

In effect she was the one who walked away from the marriage not me. Hell I was not looking for an affair or ending the marriage and if she had been willing to shared the emotional and physical burdens of caring for my mother in her last months on earth the bond between us would had likely had been strength.

Oh and yes indeed my girlfriend was being paid to be a caregiver to my mother but not to be my main emotional support during that period. That is normally a job that is done by your partner not some paid caregiver but my so call wife was not there and beside doing the job she was hired to do my girlfriend spend untold hours keeping me together.

She was the one with me at the funeral home when I needed to made the arrangements and she was the one at my side at my mother memorial service not my wife.
0 Replies