Racism is a Mental Illness

maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 07:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Come on Max, I know that you are not one of the dumb ones....

The way that you are defining "one of the dumb ones" I hope I am one.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 07:54 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
Come on Max, I know that you are not one of the dumb ones....

The way that you are defining "one of the dumb ones" I hope I am one.

Never get emotional about the truth, it clouds your judgment. This is why men beat women more often than not, we can focus better usually. The equation the universe gives us to work with is this: (power X focus) = effect.

Now do you have something to say to support your opinion or do we need to take a crying time break?
Foofie

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:17 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Mexicans have both strong genetic roots and cultural roots in Spain. I think that being from Spain makes you White, no?

Dave thinks that Jews are "evil and cruel"? If I remember right from other thread, you think that Jews are superior to many races in terms of their accomplishments and their character. I am wondering what you think about Black people, Foofie?

And both of you... what about Arabs? Are they OK?

I only have an opinion on Ashkenazi Jews. I do not believe they think they are superior, just different from many other cultures. No different than other groups whose culture might emphasize achievement.

And, you might want to mind your own business regarding other people's opinions of other people. Notice I am not interested in you opinion of others, so let's have an even playing field.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 07:48 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Never get emotional about the truth.... This is why men beat women ... we can focus better ... The equation the universe gives us to work with is this: (power X focus) = effect.

... do we need to take a crying time break?

Quote:
Never get emotional about the truth.... This is why men beat women

As I recall, Hawkeye, in the past you've been known to favor smashing the heads of women against cement walls! So , men who like to smash women against walls do so, because they ( the males) never get emotional,and while smashing female heads against walls, the nonemotional males, due to all the SMASHING going on, can focus better.

Quote:
do we need to take a crying time break?

Will you be crying, while you're smashing?

May I also add, at this point in time...HAWKEYE, you are without any doubt in my mind, the BIGGEST SEXIST PIG on A2K.
Miller

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 07:51 am
@maxdancona,
I'm rather shocked, that you , who claim to be 1/2 Jewish ( and 1/2 Wasp), know so little about Judaism or for that matter, what it means to be a good Jew.

SHAME, MAX! SHAME!
maxdancona

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 08:00 am
@Miller,
If it means anything to you Miller, I am not a very good Wasp either Wink

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 08:04 am
@Miller,
Quote:
HAWKEYE, you are without any doubt in my mind, the BIGGEST SEXIST PIG on A2K.

that is only helpful to me if there is a trophy that comes with.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:11 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

If it means anything to you Miller, I am not a very good Wasp either Wink

I thought there were only "successful" or "unsuccessful" WASPs.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 02:03 pm
Quote:
A petition to remove Raven-Symoné as a host on ABC's "The View" has garnered over 100,000 signatures in two days

The petition, which is addressed to Barbara Walters, claims that Symoné doesn't represent the views of African Americans, and takes exception to comments she has made on the show about racial issues.

"Raven Symone has been spouting her ignorant and self-hating spiel on The View for long enough… African Americans and black people around the diaspora need a voice representative of their views," the petition on change.org reads.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/thousands-sign-petition-fire-raven-symone-view-n454626

There the racists go again, judging people solely on the basis of skin color.
djjd62

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 02:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
surely just being a host of The View should be a crime punishable by death
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 02:19 pm
@djjd62,
I am a let everyone say their piece kinda guy myself.
djjd62

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 02:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
i don't much care what folks say, but some of the gals on that particular show have said some pretty dumb stuff, like perhaps they have brain damage dumb stuff, things about whether or not the earth is flat, there being no religions before jesus invented christianity, **** like that

their loved ones would be doing them a kindness to have them put down
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 03:19 pm
@djjd62,
Seems calculated to get buzz to me, on par with those trashy celeb mags. It is interesting that the two blacks that I know about who have been on the show, this one and Whoopi, tend to violate black political correctness, but then again some of the whites violate white PC rules too. I dont know enough about the show to know for sure what they are up to. But I do know that I want to get away from deciding what a person is allowed do or say based upon the color of their skin.
najmelliw

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 07:37 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Seems calculated to get buzz to me, on par with those trashy celeb mags. It is interesting that the two blacks that I know about who have been on the show, this one and Whoopi, tend to violate black political correctness, but then again some of the whites violate white PC rules too. I dont know enough about the show to know for sure what they are up to. But I do know that I want to get away from deciding what a person is allowed do or say based upon the color of their skin.

Lord knows I disagree with your points of view most of the time hawkeye, but this one is spot on. People are people, no matter the color of their skin. If you want to fight discrimination and racism, then you need to work towards a future where everybody is equal. And PC stands in the way of that.

I read the link in that article, and I think the security guard, while showing excessive force is clearly not allowed, acted because the student had been warned. And if the host says both parties are to blame for the escalation, I concur. Frankly, I found the responses shown in the article more disturbing... They seemed to be the ones to distort what had been said.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2015 07:44 am
@Dave270,
Nah. It's not just white people. It's a normal - though stupid and damaging - human problem. We all note differences in our race - or appearance or culture - and others'. Most of us react in a self-protective way because we operate more on fear or jealousy of things that are different, rather than curiosity and appeal.
0 Replies