magick: witchcraft question

Fri 22 May, 2015 04:11 pm
I know all spells take time. Some manifest in a few weeks or months.. But sometimes there's exceptions. can you do a magic spell where you choose a certain date for something to happen?

farmerman

Fri 22 May, 2015 04:13 pm
@alyssapaganproblem,
all the time.

remember Stan rules.
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 22 May, 2015 07:32 pm
@alyssapaganproblem,
It's not a good idea to leave thoughts in the third spherical plane. It could bring abysmal consequences in the chthonic region.

I'm sure farmer would agree the fabric of the etheric matrix could deteriorate in those circumstances.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 22 May, 2015 07:40 pm
@alyssapaganproblem,
alyssapaganproblem wrote:

I know all spells take time. Some manifest in a few weeks or months.. But sometimes there's exceptions. can you do a magic spell where you choose a certain date for something to happen?

If the spell is compatible with Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar than yes. You can have a spell's effects activate on a given time and date.

So far, Apple's iCal isn't compatible with any white or grey magic. Only black magic spells.
neologist

Fri 22 May, 2015 08:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
Actually, Microsoft Outlook has proved insufficient in any spherical plane, while google Calendar may work, there could still be cataclysmic chthonic ramifications. One must use care to align the fabric of the etheric matrix so as to avoid any brown cloud effect, as the hydrogen sulfide levels could become poisonous as well as explosive.

As for Apple's iCal, I concur.

Alyssa, you are not contemplating black magic, are you?

If so, you must beware of chthonic rebound.
glitterbag

Fri 22 May, 2015 08:37 pm
@neologist,
We've had a little bit of a cold spell.
ossobuco

Fri 22 May, 2015 08:41 pm
@glitterbag,
That cold spell in Colorado caused my fantasy baseball shortstop to go into a batting slump. Probably that global colding witch is at it again. Luckily, he's on his way to play in Washington, DC now, where it's warmer.
neologist

Fri 22 May, 2015 08:42 pm
@glitterbag,
That could present an astral disturbance. Let us hope not in the chthonic region
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 22 May, 2015 08:44 pm
@ossobuco,
Good for him. I'd hate to see his slump penetrate the celestial veil.
ossobuco

Fri 22 May, 2015 08:46 pm
@neologist,
Nah, he's too short.
neologist

Fri 22 May, 2015 09:15 pm
@ossobuco,
I see.
In that case, Alyssa, you must increase the astral plasma.
Just keep in mind the dangers of the chthonic brown cloud.
glitterbag

Fri 22 May, 2015 11:57 pm
@neologist,
I think its time to make some jargon pot luck for a spell.
neologist

Sat 23 May, 2015 12:19 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I think its time to make some jargon pot luck for a spell.
Yes, and this gem has universal applications, IMHO:
glitterbag wrote:
I agree, even if one were endowed with a plethora of cornucopias of synchronized hyperconformity it's nascent effete judginess to be avidly avoiding, it's just gooder to acertain the judgy prior to confirmation.
Avoiding the chthonic rebound* at all costs.

*Chthonic rebound is a brown cloud event.
glitterbag

Sat 23 May, 2015 12:34 am
@neologist,
I'm flattered, thank you.
neologist

Sat 23 May, 2015 12:48 am
@glitterbag,
Alyssa should get a thorough response to her question.
No matter how obfuscated.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 23 May, 2015 04:19 am
@alyssapaganproblem,
Yes, I can cast (not "do") a magic spell to occur on a specific date.

You, however, cannot.
0 Replies

FBM

Sat 23 May, 2015 04:34 am
I hear there's an android app for that that's pretty good.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 23 May, 2015 05:24 am
Those apps are BS. I saw one which claimed that if you "did" (argggghhhh) a spell, this app could give you a delay of 45 days or more. Well, duh . . . by the time the 45 days has transpired, it's too late to get your money back on the bogus app. Another one a friend of mine got (she's not that bright) for time delay said it was a trap spell. You really have to be steeped in the arcana to understand these things. A trap spell can hold a person or a beast, or it can prevent the effect of other spells. So, you could cast a trap spell against invisibility, if yout think Roswell has cast cloak of invisibility and comes around snooping at your house--the trap spell would immediately expose him.

For time delay spells, you need a spell trap. A spell trap is triggered when a certain condition is met. So you could cast your spell as a spell trap, to take effect within a certain time frame. It's kind of a waste of a spell, though, unless you just want to be out of the area when the spell goes off.

A really good use of a spell trap would be to use it in combination with a trap spell. If you think Roswell is snooping around the place, trying to steal potions, or your spell book, or to discover your familiar, you can protect yourself with a spell trap which includes a trap spell. So, instead to wearing yourself to a frazzle all day casting your trap spell to dispel invisibility (after all, you don't know if anyone is there until you use it), you can set up a two part spell trap. The initial condition would be the presence of someone using cloak of invisibility, which triggers step two, which casts the trap spell which dispels cloak of invisibility. So you don't have to run around all day enduring the anxiety that some creep is spying on you, or attempting theft. You cast a spell trap which goes off in the presence of cloak of invisibility, and also triggers the trap spell to dispel cloak of invisibility. Maybe cast your spell trap so that part three casts noxious stench, and drive the nasty little hedge witch away--you can always air out the house afterward.
alyssapaganproblem

Sat 23 May, 2015 07:35 am
You guys are fucktards
FBM

Sat 23 May, 2015 07:37 am
@alyssapaganproblem,
There's an android fucktard app, I think. Wait, let me check...

1. Forums
  2. » magick: witchcraft question
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 07:29:24