Republicans Compete Over Who Wants Most U.S. Troops in Iraq

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 09:22 am
Republicans Compete Over Who Wants Most U.S. Troops in Iraq

WASHINGTON (The Nil Admirari): Every declared and undeclared Republican presidential candidate has said he or she wants to send the most U.S. troops back to Iraq. All agreed Obama was not doing enough to fight the Islamic State (ISIS) because he was "a big liberal pussy."

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) recently stated he wanted to send 10,000 troops back to Iraq, and every other Republican was quick to slam him "for being such a damn coward."

Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and George Pataki all said they wanted to send well over 100,000 troops back to Iraq and desired to reinvade "like last week."

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RvQaTOuWPbQ/VV3zibffXrI/AAAAAAAAA3s/3X-etgRTBeI/s320/36.gif
Where Republican presidential candidates will send U.S. troops, if elected. (Above)

Scott Walker, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, and Bobby Jindal all said they would send the most troops to Iraq once they "figured out where it was."

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) pledged to send "a hundred billion-zillion troops to Iraq."

All Republican presidential candidates not named above want to make sure you know they would send "way more troops" than their "limp dick opponents."

Senator McCain (R-AZ), who is not running for president, criticized everyone's numbers for being "woefully inadequate."

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 22 May, 2015 10:43 am
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/WolveM/2015/WolveM20150522_low.jpg
Ionus

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 02:25 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The USA and its allies won all those wars . The local troops failed to take up their duties .
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 06:08 am
@Ionus,
Bullshit.
Ionus

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 07:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Oh well argued...your opinion must be right never mind facts . I dont suppose someone as stupidly self opinionated as you can justify their opinion with anything more complex than bullshit . I hope you didnt get a headache with the strain .
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 07:55 am
Actually your claim of American victory in Viet Nam, Afghanistan and Iraq is the unsubstantiated opinion. I was pointing out your unsubstantiated opinion is bullshit. I am sorry your knickers got pulled into a bunch over it.

Grow up.
Ionus

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 08:02 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Will facts be forth coming or are you devoid of those in your opinion ?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 05:32 pm
Seriously? You claim victory, back it up. Pick the war of your choice and demonstrate how it was won.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 08:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Actually your claim of American victory in Viet Nam, Afghanistan and Iraq is the unsubstantiated opinion.
No, your knowledge of military matters is questionable . Of course pacifists must have the USA lose wars, otherwise why were they protesting ?

In the case of Vietnam, the Viet Cong were militarily beaten after the Tet offensive, it would have taken them at least 10 years to rebuild . The war was won by the military and solidifying that win was possible but the pacifists demanded withdrawal before the South Vietnam Military was ready .
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 09:23 pm
@Ionus,
Bullshit. On several levels.

The US never had a handle on the Viet Cong and that's proven by the fact the Viet Cong were never broken and were always supplied.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 09:36 pm
@Ionus,
Apparently you were not serving in country during the Tet offensive. Surprise attacks included both North Vietnam Army and the Viet Cong and it was a bloody mess. Although it's correct the US counter offensive took back the territory originally over run by Northern Forces, the number of Americans killed and wounded shocked the American people who had been led to believe it would be easy to bring order back to VietNam. You think the people who lost enthusiasm for this sucking chest wound of a conflict were pacifists? Really?? Many had fought in WWII and Korea.
Ionus

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 09:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You know nothing of the topic and that is obvious . After Tet, the Viet Cong were broken . That you do not know that is not surprising as your type rarely know facts .
Ionus

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 09:46 pm
@glitterbag,
Apparently you were not serving in country during the Tet offensive.

Quote:
Although it's correct the US counter offensive took back the territory originally over run
Not only that, the North had made a major effort to win and had been beaten . They threw everything into it and lost badly . Their casualties would take a decade to replace, retrain and reequip . Anyone with the basics of military knowledge would not argue that .

Quote:
You think the people who lost enthusiasm for this ... conflict were pacifists? Really?? Many had fought in WWII and Korea.
Many ??? Provide some numbers .

It was cowards like you who spat on the soldiers and threw blood on them when they returned home that think it wasnt won . Does it make you happy to know the major problem with suicide experienced by those Vets ? Feel good to know you killed some yourself ?

glitterbag

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 10:14 pm
@Ionus,
**** you, I never spit on a soldier, a Marine or sailor. I worked with the military and I was was employed in 1968. You can take your fake patriotism. and shove it up your ass. In 1968, everyone my age had a father who had either fought or was killed in either WWII or Korea. I never protested against the war and i sure as hell didn't scorn the men who served. I went to the funerals of my high school friends and every male member of my family, all my male cousin went to Vietnam, so you can go screw yourself you asshole.
Ionus

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 11:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Of course they were cowards like you . Lets avoid war, and if it happens blame the soldiers . I have walked behind many a soldier on his last post, and many of them suicided because of the so called 'pacifists' and their propaganda . Politicians wont take care of returned soldiers, they litter our streets as homeless in disproportionate numbers . They won those wars, they are heroes and no amount of indignation from you is going to convince me you are not a major part of their problems .

Ever contacted a politician and asked what they were doing to take care of our veterans ? No ? Just ranted about how terrible and futile it was to serve your country . It is obvious which side you are on .

The war is over, they won . I am 100% behind our veterans and you can go **** yourself with a bayoneted rifle .
glitterbag

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 11:50 pm
@Ionus,
Ill stack my 32 years of service against anything you dig up to bolster your sick views. I never said our military doesn't serve bravely, you just think your the only one who has a clue. If you had a clue, I'd be the last person you would have singled out as a coward. In 1968, women didn't serve in combat, so I joined the intelligence community in order to support active duty military personnel.

Enlisted men follow orders and serve bravely, you just like the idea that I might be anti US you dickwad. It proves what a clueless pathetic nimrod you actually are. Ive never thought you were bright, but I didn't figure you would be so vicious to suggest any of us here spit on the service members. You are nuts, go ahead, borrow a veterans bayonet and stick it up your own ass.

Im going to assume you are a little hostile because you're drunk. Just stay the hell out of my way, you make up crap like a paranoid, and your assumptions are sickening. Get help before you say something supid like this to an actual veteran, armchair general wannabe. Putz.

Ionus

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 02:32 am
@glitterbag,
Of course your disregard for the service of our young men in Vietnam is based on your military expertise . Thats why you do not even know the war was militarily won after the Tet offensive . Your post is all about you and your hurt feelings...poor baby....did you have an air conditioner fail on you ?

Canada is asking its veterans to prove their missing limbs didnt grow back...it used to be every year but because of the veteran outrage they changed it to every three years . Vets make up a disproportionate number of suicides and the homeless in the USA . Too many people do not understand vets or what they went through . You could at least know something of the way those wars were won instead of arguing their efforts were for nothing .

People who are clueless about military strategy say stupid things like Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq were lost . The military won all of those, they did everything expected of them and more and the opinion of cowardly pacifists is causing harm to real soldiers . Posters like you and bobsy just follow the PC line, war bad, soldiers lost every war, thank God for pacifists . If you dont know, shut up !

Happy Memorial Day !
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 02:58 am
http://www.funker530.com/stevie-nicks-is-one-badass-chick/http://www.funker530.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/stevie.jpg

I bet she never once told them they lost, or that the politics of going there is all screwed .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 03:30 am
http://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10377365_307804192760449_5511945413796826262_n.jpg?oh=fabdf044f4f2fc3981708c41dc2674df&oe=55C24F28
Ionus

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 04:09 am
http://www.thelocal.se/20150126/swedish-soldier-issues-challenge-to-home-government

Quote:
A Swedish soldier's Facebook post from Afghanistan is causing a stir, after he suggested that he was likely to get less help when he came back to Sweden than returning Isis fighters.
0 Replies