Sequels We'd Like to See

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 07:50 am
I can squeeze more time depending on how many hours beyond the gallery I have to work on lighting projects. I am also again considering opening a new showroom gallery in Laguna Beach, CA. Retirement sucks.
0 Replies

heyzeus321

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 01:49 am
Lightwizard wrote:
Laughing Welcome to A2K film forum, heyzeus. Those are very good! I especially like "Titanic II"....glug

glug

glug

Thanks alot Lightwizard, it has been awhile for me...got my internet back though.
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 05:36 am
Dr. Strangelove Goes To Aruba
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 02:26 pm
What's the plot?
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 03:09 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
What's the plot?

Dr. Strangelove and all of the members of the War Room ("He'll see the Big Board!") escape to Aruba when Russia retaliates for Slim Pickens blowing up a missile base with is nuke.

Dr. Strangelove is made Lord of Aruba when the president dies from an infected crab bite. Hilarity ensues when they encounter a band of misfit Police Academy graduates who bumble their way through the investigation of the President's death. Steve Guttenberg stars in multiple roles as Strangelove, the President, the Soviet Ambassador and a bumbling police officer.

If we could get Vin Diesel on the cast and blow up a bunch of nice cars, we'd have a hit on our hands....straight to DVD of course. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 05:19 pm
Laughing I can buy that.

Roeper: Kubrick is turn over in his grave.

Ebert: An unneccesary remake that puts a spin on the original -- it made me too dizzy. Or am I having another seizure?
0 Replies

Skwerl X

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 06:47 pm
God, I miss Kubrick...even though he only did one film every 70 years or so....
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 02:28 pm
"The Strange Ex-veep...(Or How I Invented The Internet)
0 Replies

livingthedream

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 08:47 am
CrossRoads II - Britney or her character *whatever* - stays in LA, gets caught up with a ghetto hooligan and marries him. Gets preggers and delievers a baby looking strangley resemblant to her ex-boyfriend another big singer in the LA scene...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:10 am
There ya go. Smile

Elizabethtown II - Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst go visit the Queen of England and hijinks ensue. Paula Deen cooks for Prince Charles, who admires the cut of her jib and offers her a place as the royal mistress in waiting. She feeds him peach cobbler and declines his invitation.

Ebert: The peach cobbler looked really tasty.
Roeper: Yeah.
Ebert: Lunch?
Roeper: Sure. You buying?
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 12:59 pm
Glitter Part II - bwah!
0 Replies

livingthedream

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 09:15 am
dancingnancy wrote:
Glitter Part II - bwah!

The firt one was definetaly not enough...we want more...we want more...
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 11:15 am
haha - exactly!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 08:49 am
"Swept Away With the Wind"

Guy Ritchie remakes GWTW with Madonna as Scarlett O'Hara and Keanu Reeves as Rhett Butler.
The saving grace? The movie ends when they are both cremated in the Atlanta fire.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 08:28 pm
Children of a Lesser God of the Corn - deaf kids out in the country go on a killing spree, inspired by a demon.

Ebert: There were a lot of carbs in that film.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 08:41 am
Laughing Or something the Green Giant might can in the morning.

Ebert reviewed SAWTW by stating the fire Atlanta warmed the cockles of his heart.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 12:49 pm
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 02:13 pm
A great thread...thanks for exhuming it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Apr, 2013 04:24 pm
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey to the Center of the Earth

Pat Boone with hairy feet. Oh, the horror.
0 Replies