I don't know if he likes me

unitato

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 02:06 am
I want to know if my ex still likes me. We hadn't seen each other in years and when he came back to school he kept lookingbat me and asking me sexual questions. He said it was a joke. I still really liked him and I asked him out but he said no. He keeps getting erections in maths and telling me that i caused it then saying it was a joke but he still doesn't wanna go out with me. He keeps telling me he thinks I'm beautiful, I have a nice ass and that he wants to bang me but he won't date me. I'm really confused and need help. I haven't asked him out again since the first time but my friends told me he won't date me. The thing is I think I'm in love with him. Can I need please have some advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 474 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 02:17 am
@unitato,
No advice from me. You say you are confused, but it sounds like he is even more confused. He's sending signals, but he just doesn't seem to be receiving what you're sending back.

If it continues without change, you're going to have to decide if this muddle is good for you, or not.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 03:00 am
@unitato,
Unitato.

We are "in love" with what we can't have. He only wants to have sex with you, whether you both had sex before or whether that didn't happen? He recalls "you" and is wanting that intimacy but not for a relationship, purely sex.

Can you be in love with someone that only wants to use you for one night?

Check your love meter Smile You want someone that wants you.

An ex is an ex for a reason.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 05:56 am
Do you like being used as a sex object?

He's gross.

0 Replies