How can I use my smart phone in studying English?

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 08:25 am
Smart phone is vey useful in our daily life.How can we use it in studying english
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,028 • Replies: 5
No top replies

lotteisland

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 08:32 am
@ray-yang,
First of all,stop using your smart phone in your class unless you need to use a dictionary.Then,you can listen to VOA or BBC by using your phone,Besides,you can read some English essays as well.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 11:04 am
@ray-yang,
There are numerous apps available for free. Do you have android or Apple? Google Translate is pretty good for single words or short phrases, but not whole sentences. The Youtube app gives you access to lots and lots of free EFL videos. Just type in "English pronunciation" or "English collocations" or "English prepositions" or whatever you're focusing on and you'll get lots of help.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 11:54 am
And sure cost you a bit too - 10 dollar a page.
0 Replies

selectmytutor

Reply Thu 14 May, 2015 02:29 am
@ray-yang,
Hi Ray-yang,
Download dictionary and start reading some article or books on your smart phone, if you feel prblem while reading or unable to understand the meaning of any word than check into the dictionary.
Hope that it will help you.
0 Replies

DianeBlack

Reply Thu 14 May, 2015 11:54 am
You may listen English music and download books for reading. Also there are a lot of different dictionaries for smartphones
0 Replies