Making Fun of the Clown Car of Republican Candidates

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 04:01 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

To all you leftiests, the IQ of any given republican candidate is still higher than all of you idiots combine.

I wish you were intelligent enough to see the irony in this comment of yours.
parados

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 06:29 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

To all you leftiests, the IQ of any given republican candidate is still higher than all of you idiots combine.

It seems you have problems with math as well as language.
Lash

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 11:14 am
This isn't exactly making fun of the clown car, but making sure his supporters know about his political baseline beliefs.

Until Obama came on the scene, he was a major Democrat donor.
http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations?utm_campaign=storyshare&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 11:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, your wish for my intelligence is long time satisfied. As far as seeing irony as a result of it... well I do see the irony: a bunch of clowns got together talking about clown wagon. Now, that's really ironic!
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 11:45 am
@parados,
Hmm, Parados, Parados... if that would be truth, you should only wish that your problems would be limited to those two.
parados

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 02:42 pm
@andy31,
Let me make this simple for you. Average IQ is 100. 99.8% of Adult human IQ is in the range from 50 - 150. There are more than 4 leftists in the country.

No GOP candidate has been shown to have an IQ over 150 which would be considered genius and is less than .05 % of the population.

You stated this -
Quote:

I am not the one that claimed all the GOP candidates have an IQ higher than all the leftiests[sic] combined. Your math sucks. Your spelling sucks. Your hyperbole sucks.

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 02:48 pm
@parados,
Jeez...and I thought I might be a bit overboard saying, "I wish you were intelligent enough to see the irony in this comment of yours."

You have a way with words, Parados.

Wink

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 05:01 pm
After five months we have moved back into our once flood damaged house and I have the joy of pay tv - specifically the Comedy Channel and particularly The Daily Show.

So Ted Cruz cancelled - thereby reducing the clown car fun making, but there was a bit on Huckabee where Stewart literally made strange noises and stupid faces as segues between grabs of Huckabee speeches. And it still made the point. Huckabee says stupid things. Huckabee stands by stupid things. Commentators say 'it's the Trump effect'. Huckabee said stupid things before the Trump effect.

Watch it here if you aren't geo blocked (like I am)
http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/p5pddd/democalypse-2016---mike-huckabee-s-nonstop-commentary
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 05:14 pm
@hingehead,
Congratulations on the move back, v. good to hear.
hingehead

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 05:27 pm
@ossobuco,
Thank you kindly Osso. The battles with the tradies continue though.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 05:42 pm
@hingehead,
You mean contractors? Hang in there..
andy31

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2015 06:28 pm
@parados,
Hey Parados, your way of thinking is like a little boy would think, taking everything very literally. Is NOT about numbers Parados, it is about making a point. So chill out.
hingehead

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 01:00 am
@ossobuco,
Yeah, sorry. Tradies = tradesmen. Disconnect between building company managing project on behalf of insurance company and the subcontractors they've engaged to do kitchen which in turn affects painter, plasterers, sparkies and chippies (electricians and carpenters). Is driving Mrs Hinge spare.
roger

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 01:17 am
@hingehead,
Made all the better because not a gosh darn one of them actually works for you.
hingehead

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 06:32 pm
Starting to think you can't be in the Republican Party UNLESS you're running for president.
Jim Gilmore enters presidential race
hingehead

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 06:33 pm
@roger,
Amen. Project manager never on site, rarely answers phone or emails. So the tradies ask Mrs Hinge what to do. I said she should invoice the company for project management services.
roger

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 06:39 pm
@hingehead,
I saw that headline and hoped against all logic that he would turn out to be a Democrat. They just seem so under represented I feel sorry for them.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 06:41 pm
@hingehead,
Mmm. That could be a good thing, that she "gets to" do that, given the project manager.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 06:45 pm
@roger,
I'm so depressed!
roger

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2015 07:30 pm
@glitterbag,
Thank you for reading that the way I intended.
0 Replies