where did I went wrong? what should I do? PLEASE ANSWER

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 09:01 am
well, all of my friends from highschool, including my boyfriend, we went to our senior trip, it was in Roatan, I totally recommend it, to anyone and everyone. I had amazing sex with him, many times... and my friends are mad becaue of this, my boyfriend and I have been a couple since 9th grade and we are planning on to being a couple until we can, I love him every way you can think of, and he loves me like no one does, and I sure of it, he would never let anything hurt me. Where did I went wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 605 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 09:21 am
@JulieGomez97,
Involving your friends in the nitty gritty of your sex life was more or less where you started.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 11:02 am
@JulieGomez97,
I'm not sure I can connect the dots here. Are you saying your friends are mad because you had sex with your boyfriend while on a senior trip? If so, I agree with Jespah. Maybe it is because you made a point of talking about your sex life with your friends just as you seem to be quick to let a bunch of strangers know about your amazing sex as though you are the only one having amazing sex.

So, shut up about your sex life (I mean really, who cares) and then maybe they won't get mad at you. Or, keep talking about it and ignore them when they get mad at you. After all, what do you care as long as you are getting amazing sex and getting it often.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 12:15 pm
@JulieGomez97,
As an aside, I was in Roatan at the beginning of April as part of a cruise. We enjoyed our day there tremendously. Spent the day at Gumbalimba Park, the highlight of which was being jumped on by monkeys. Neat experience. I too would recommend.
jespah

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 12:42 pm
@CoastalRat,
I'm a naughty girl because all I could think of when you mentioned being jumped on by monkeys was ....
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 12:57 pm
@jespah,
Yes, you are a naughty girl. Of course, maybe I could have worded that a bit differently.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 01:11 pm
https://img1.etsystatic.com/012/1/5291827/il_fullxfull.436358311_a4fd.jpg
0 Replies