Problem when "like" areas pics Groups or albums

Andy26

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 11:49 am
Hi all,

Yesterday I experienced a non usual behavior when I liked a group of pictures. I Clicked at "like" areas group so the whole pictures' group was activated as liked at all the pictures!

Does anyone knows if there is any new feature in our privacy rules or a new facebook problem?

I had to deselect the pics I did not like

Thx & Rgs
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 421 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 12:29 pm
@Andy26,
Huh, that's a new one on me. You sure you didn't like the album?
jcboy

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 05:34 pm
@jespah,
That's what I was thinking. I think the OP liked the entire album. Smile
0 Replies

Andy26

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 12:33 am
Yes,

I liked the entire album in one step by clicking so all the pics showing I liked as same as individually but it wasn't

What is the problem? How to solve it?

Tks & Rgds
jespah

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 05:48 am
@Andy26,
It's not a problem. This is how Facebook works. You can like either an individual image (by clicking on it and hitting like), or you can like someone's post of an album by liking the post or you can go straight to the album and like it. Both of the last two actions like the album (and all the images in it) rather than an individual image.

I strongly suspect you liked a person's post where they posted the album link. That got you liking the entire album. Next time, if it bothers you that much, click into the album and select individual images to like.
0 Replies