A Mystical Experience with the Son of God [Jesus Christ]

Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:28 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
You claimed "Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, ""the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."" (emphasis mine)
He reached out to me, a man, not an angel. The beginning of man's time is written in the book of Genesis. You are not qualified to interpret my experience.

Quote:
The lie began here:
You fail to understand scripture and teach falsely. The body is mortal. You are an immortal spirit and will spend all of eternity either with God in heaven or without Him in hell. This is a basic common belief amongst Christians. Yet, you fail to understand it.
Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:33 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Your entire exegesis is divergent from scripture.
I've quoted scripture proving this is not true. And I can quote a whole lot more. It is you who are divergent from scripture.
0 Replies

Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
So...Patches and Neo are asserting there is a GOD.

What are you asserting, John?

Are you asserting there are no gods?

Or are you just mocking them for asserting there is a GOD...and hiding whatever you are asserting?
John is an idiot who is looking to quack psychiatry for answers to the spirit world.
0 Replies

Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:43 pm
@giujohn,
It sounds like some of those psychiatrists have your head "shrunk" so much that you can not see past the human brain. Laughing
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:54 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
You are not qualified to interpret my experience.
Right. But I am able to read what you wrote. Admit your error. We are human, after all.
I wrote:
The lie began here:
Patches wrote:
You fail to understand scripture and teach falsely. The body is mortal. You are an immortal spirit and will spend all of eternity either with God in heaven or without Him in hell. This is a basic common belief amongst Christians. Yet, you fail to understand it.
It seems to me only fair, that, if what you say is true, that God would have said something about it before the Edenic mutiny. That the concept of immortal soul is a "basic common belief amongst" nominal christians bears no weight, as it was a "basic common belief amongst" pagans as well.
Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 01:01 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my deceased mother in spirit behind me. And the most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was telling me that I would be in heaven with my mother and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell.
I find this to be a most loving thing that the Father and Jesus does.

Genesis 25:8. Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man full of years, and was gathered to his people.
0 Replies

Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 01:14 pm
@neologist,
The mortal body actually dies.

Hebrew 9:20. And it is appointed for men to die once, but after this is judgment,

The spirit lives on and suffers a 'spiritual death' if in hell. The spirit does not suffer this 'spiritual death' if in heaven.
neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 02:13 pm
@Patches,
You are not alone in your misconception.

Have you ever asked yourself why so many angels were willing to forsake their relationship with God for a few years of life on earth before the flood? Could it be we have one inestimable pleasure not available in heaven?

I'll leave you to ruminate on what that might be. But, as for me the hope of living on earth with my mother (and countless generations of anscestors) is a singular comfort.

While it is true some humans will reign with Jesus in heaven, the idea that somehow this beautiful earth is insufficient for humans is an insult to our creator.
Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 04:24 pm
@neologist,
JW's are the only ones that believe that the "other sheep" or "other crowd" stay on earth, huh?
neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 04:34 pm
@Patches,
Not sure. I would think any one who thinks seriously about Matthew 5:5 and makes the connection to Psalm 37:11 and Proverbs 2:21 could hardly miss it.

Actually, there is so much scriptural evidence relating to God's purpose for the earth, one has to question the inclinations of those who ignore it.
0 Replies

Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 04:51 pm
neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 05:28 pm
@Patches,
I don't visit off site links or videos.
Sorry
Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 07:35 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Sorry
You do not need to. All you need to do is click on the play button.
Patches

Sun 3 May, 2015 10:28 am
@Patches,
Quote:
I've witnessed that they lose the memories of their lifetimes, family and friends.

Mathew 12:30. He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

Be forewarned -

Without God, the person loses their loving family in the afterlife.
0 Replies

Patches

Sun 3 May, 2015 10:58 am
http://www.verybestquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/FAMILY-QUOTES-You-dont-choose-your-family.-They-are-Gods-gift-to-you-as-you-are-to-them..jpg
0 Replies

neologist

Sun 3 May, 2015 11:06 am
@Patches,
I wrote:
Sorry
You wrote:
You do not need to. All you need to do is click on the play button.
Not what I meant.
I don't play or otherwise enterrtain off site links or videos.
Patches

Sun 3 May, 2015 11:06 am
@neologist,
Quote:
But, as for me the hope of living on earth with my mother (and countless generations of anscestors) is a singular comfort.
How is this to happen when you claim that the soul is mortal?
Patches

Sun 3 May, 2015 11:10 am
@neologist,
Quote:
I don't play or otherwise enterrtain off site links or videos.
Got it, "homey don't play that!" Smile
0 Replies

neologist

Sun 3 May, 2015 11:12 am
@Patches,
I wrote:
But, as for me the hope of living on earth with my mother (and countless generations of anscestors) is a singular comfort.
You wrote:
How is this to happen when you claim that the soul is mortal?
Well, you could read about it. Start with John 5:28-29.
Patches

Sun 3 May, 2015 11:30 am
@neologist,
Quote:
Well, you could read about it. Start with John 5:28-29.
Christ not only gives spiritual life now, He will give physical life later.