A Mystical Experience with the Son of God [Jesus Christ]

Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 03:18 pm
True Story

Revelations 12:11. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28. "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I erroneously thought someone was playing a trick on me to get me to become highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both demon and human alike. I've witnessed that they lose the memories of their lifetimes, family and friends. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. They are masters at the art of deception. Their evil shall not die without divine restoration of the soul. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife.

Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago. God had done this to let me know that He was there in the beginning of man's time. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, He moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk). Four years later I got possessed twice by a demon trying to sit on God's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as God like a babbling fool. His glory (deceit) was short lived.

I suffered at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my deceased mother in spirit behind me. And the most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was telling me that I would be in heaven with my mother and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell.

Luke 15:4-7. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

I asked Jesus who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them, close the door to them, and that He would deliver them into heaven.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Later, I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these people's hearts. He was telling me that the work had been done. I praise my Father God and boast of His Son, Jesus Christ.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me. I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. And, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits there and seeing my mom again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 22,179 • Replies: 372
Topic Closed

Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 03:23 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding.
John 20:12. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Jesus had appeared to me in what I believe to be this same white.
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 03:25 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world.
Psalm 99:2. The LORD is great in Zion, And He is high above all the peoples.
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 03:27 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
Also, an angel has made himself known to me.
Psalm 34:7. The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 03:33 pm
Please Note: I started this thread as a Question when it is supposed to be a Discussion. Thank you.
0 Replies

FBM

Fri 1 May, 2015 04:20 pm
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11016963_848961621835570_1398363657997748978_n.jpg
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 06:19 pm
@Patches,
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/0b/d7/bf0bd77e1594ca5f3d94245abd2c2fa5.jpg
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 1 May, 2015 07:50 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."
First sign. Evil did not exist until Satan chose to rebel. God and his spirit creations had already been around for zillions of years. See Proverbs, ch 8.
you wrote:
I asked Jesus who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them, close the door to them, and that He would deliver them into heaven.
Second sign, souls are mortal. Whatever it was that was speaking to you, it was time to turn away.

I have no doubt you had experiences. And I believe you sincerely wish to do what's right. Here is your crossroads: Compare your experiences with the truth and worship God with "spirit and truth" - John 4:24.
Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 08:05 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
First sign. Evil did not exist until Satan chose to rebel. God and his spirit creations had already been around for zillions of years. See Proverbs, ch 8.
Our beginning starts with the book of Genesis. The word genesis literally means, "beginning."

Quote:
Second sign, souls are mortal. Whatever it was that was speaking to you, it was time to turn away.
False. Souls are immortal. Jesus saves our immortal souls from ruins.
Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 08:25 pm
neologist, did you notice that in my testimony I bear witness the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit as three separate persons? The Holy Trinity is for real.
giujohn

Fri 1 May, 2015 09:08 pm
Religion is the result of evolutuon. The neocortex of our brain...a clear product of evolution...allows us to have the understanding that we will eventually die... we are the only creature on this earth to know this. To reconcile this fear, we invent an after life and a caretaker there of; hence, we never die. We also recognize the sheer randomness of life. This bothers us in that we have no control over what happens to us. So we invent a controlling influence. This all happens in the pre-frontal lobe of that neocortex. This is where religion/god "exsists"
For some of us, (me included) we dont fear death or are very concerned with the randomness of life. Therefore we dont have to believe in all this nonesense in order to function.
People come to religion in ONLY 3 ways.
Taught the dogma from an early age.
Believe as a way to hedge our bet. (just in case)
Have a "religious experience".
This is nothing more than a small electrical disturbance in that pre-frontal lobe not unlike epilepsy. It can be caused by a multitude of things...usually harmless. Some are more susceptible to this than others. As we become more sophisticated as homosapians we realize that we dont need to manufacture supernatural entities to allay our irrational fears.
My suggestion Patches is that you need to talk to someone about your fear of the unknown. Your life is being ruled by your fear.
Patches

Fri 1 May, 2015 09:38 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
My suggestion Patches is that you need to talk to someone about your fear of the unknown. Your life is being ruled by your fear.
The spirit world is real. The day will come when you see the truth.
giujohn

Fri 1 May, 2015 09:40 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
The spirit world is real.

Only to the child and childlike
neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:56 am
@Patches,
I wrote:
Patches wrote:
Our beginning starts with the book of Genesis. The word genesis literally means, "beginning."
You claimed "Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, ""the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."" (emphasis mine)
I wrote:
Patches wrote:
False. Souls are immortal. Jesus saves our immortal souls from ruins.
The lie began here:
Quote:
“You will not certainly die,” (Genesis 3:4)
The Bible actually says:
Quote:
Job 14:10-15King James Version (KJV)
10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up:
12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Quote:
Psalm 146:3,4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish
Quote:
Ecclesiastes 9:5King James Version (KJV)
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Quote:
Ezekiel 18:20King James Version (KJV)
The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Quote:
John 5:28-29American Standard Version (ASV)
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour cometh, in which all that are in the tombs shall hear his voice,
29 and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.
neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 01:05 am
@Patches,
Your entire exegesis is divergent from scripture. You must first compare your experience to the scriptures. If it does not fit 100%, you must face the fact that your experience is from the one who "keeps disguising himself as an angel of light" - 2 Corinthians 11:14
Frank Apisa

Sat 2 May, 2015 04:10 am
@giujohn,
So...Patches and Neo are asserting there is a GOD.

What are you asserting, John?

Are you asserting there are no gods?

Or are you just mocking them for asserting there is a GOD...and hiding whatever you are asserting?
FBM

Sat 2 May, 2015 04:12 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
The spirit world is real. The day will come when you see the truth.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/997083_10204188947377228_5736348976475743072_n.jpg
neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 10:35 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/997083_10204188947377228_5736348976475743072_n.jpg

You appear to have already done that.
Oh, that's right . . . .
You don't actually think about the jpegs you drop.
Hmmm . . . .Seems to support atheism. . . . .
OK! I'll use it.
Cut . . .
Paste.
Critical thinking done for today.
0 Replies

Patches

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:18 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Only to the child and childlike
Here is a photograph of the spirit world. It is of a spirit in one of the many chariots of God.

http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.
neologist

Sat 2 May, 2015 12:21 pm
@Patches,
Note my reply to the jpeg posted by FBM in the post immediately preceding yours. The two of you are a one person photo event.
0 Replies