Is this guy still interested in me?

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 11:15 pm
I had a fling with this guy last month (we hung out a couple times, made out a couple times, but that's it), but then he stopped responding to my texts, I was always the one to initiate, etc. so I just figured he wasn't really that interested. So I stopped trying to communicate with him. That was about 3 weeks ago, and he never texted me asking "where I went" or anything like that. BUT he still continues to view my Stories on Snapchat, occasionally likes some of my Facebook posts (which he does not do often for ANYONE), followed me on Instagram, etc. Also, he lives in my residence hall, so I still see him occasionally and he always smiles and waves. It is nearing the end of the semester, and I would like some sort of closure to this situation, as I may never see him again. I'm awfully confused about what he wants or how he feels about me. Is he waiting for me to do something first? Should I contact him again even though I have not done so in several weeks?

Shekeda

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 12:23 am
@Michelle4046,
It looks to me as if he views you as a friend, as he smiles and waves when he sees you, but maybe wants to leave it at that.

As the semester is coming to an end maybe you could suggest meeting up for a drink sometime soon, if only just to wish each other well for the future, that could be your excuse for contacting him again.

Several weeks isn't really that long compared to what may be years once you go your own ways.
Michelle4046

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:59 am
@Shekeda,
Thank you Shekeda! That's very true! I just have no idea what I would say in a text to him... It feels so weird and awkward after all this time. Any suggestions?
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 12:30 pm
@Michelle4046,
First of all, why are you trying to develop this relationship by TEXT?

You say you see him. Good. Then WALK UP TO HIM AND SAY "Whatcha been doing for the past months?"
If I had a person communicate with me by text only I would think that person has no social skills and was taking the lazy way out. Maybe that's what he thought.
Michelle4046

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 04:47 pm
@PUNKEY,
Punkey, you are absolutely right, and I would much rather do that! But the thing is, I'm not sure that I WILL see him! When I say I've seen him "a couple times," I literally mean TWO times in the last 4 weeks. Texting may be my only option.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 07:35 pm
"he lives in my residence hall,"

If you really want to see him, you will figure this out
0 Replies