When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

engineer

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 12:18 pm
Looks like the Bengazi investigation has claimed its first scalp. McCarthy drops out of the Speaker race.
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 12:27 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
Looks like the Bengazi investigation has claimed its first scalp. McCarthy drops out of the Speaker race.

There is your lock explanation for what is going on. I wonder what the real reason is?
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 12:33 pm
http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Cartoon_Strong_Cities_Network_Obama_Hillary_1.png
Try looking at the article. It is about Sharia compliant UN police coming to our big cities without congressional consent.
http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2015/10/strong-cities-network-global-law-enforcement-in-us-no-congressional-consent/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork
0 Replies

georgeob1

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 12:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Well by McCarthy's own words his withdrawl was indeed directly related to his remarks on the Bengazi investigation. In them he created the impression that political issues were his main motive. That's OK for an individual congressman but a bit debilatating for a candidate Speaker of the House.

I'm glad he's out.
georgeob1

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 01:20 pm
@georgeob1,
I'll add here that Senator Harry Reid in his tenure as Majority Leader of the Senate far exceeded the norms for responsible unbiased behavior for political leaders of bodies embracing both parties in government. Indeed he set an historical new low standard for sectarian irresponsibility for the U.S. Senate, and we are well rid of him.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 04:46 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

More news reports are appearing about FBI seizures of commercial servers being used in standard cloud backup roles for some or all of the data on Hillary's personal e mail servers on which she reportedly did all or most of her e mail communications as Secretary of State. If so this suggests a degree of either indifference to the universal practices of national security elements of our Federal government in safeguarding data, or incompetence in executing them.

What the FBI has yet to determine is the level of security or insecurity of Clinton's personal email set up.

The question I have is, how much more secure is US government email than the typical securities provided by private email providers.
georgeob1

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 06:16 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

What the FBI has yet to determine is the level of security or insecurity of Clinton's personal email set up.

The question I have is, how much more secure is US government email than the typical securities provided by private email providers.

I think tht unlikely. The FBI probably already knows Clinton's security set up was no better than that of the weakest link in the backup chain, and evidently that is no better than your home network.. Government systems aren't perfect {what is?) , but the worst of them are a good deal better than that. More to the point she violated clearly established government policy, laws, and even State Department Policy issued over her own siugnature and applicable to everyone in the department without exception in doing so.

On the other hand such rules aren't meant for queens. Unfortunately for her we don't have queens here.
hawkeye10

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 06:53 pm
@georgeob1,
there is that, but also having this government function done by people who have to answer to me rather than to Hillary. Which is of course why Hillary did it this way.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2015 10:05 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
I'm glad he's out.

So am I he is no more than a carbon copy of Boehner. But they were ready to smear him by revealing an affair with a congresswoman. This election is about character of the party to a lot of people. And an adulterer(true or not, it won't matter)isn't a good idea.
0 Replies

Blickers

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 10:47 pm
@georgeob1,
Colin Powell had his own Email server. Are we going to call for his arrest?
"He was not aware of any restrictions nor does he recall being made aware of any over the four years he served at State. He sent emails to his staff generally via their State Department email addresses. These emails should be on the State Department computers. He might have occasionally used personal email addresses, as he did when emailing to family and friends." From someone who worked with Powell.
coldjoint

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:23 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Colin Powell had his own Email server. Are we going to call for his arrest?

Go right ahead, right after Killary is arrested.
Blickers

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 01:42 pm
@coldjoint,
"Killary". Hah.
You guys really hate the Clintons after Bill beat Reagan's VP don't you? You thought the GOP reign would last a thousand years.
oralloy

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 02:01 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
but I do think the three day default should be fixed.

Request denied. You will not be allowed to force people to wait for months to get their background checks approved. There is no reason why a background check cannot be completed in a single day.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 08:46 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Killary". Hah.
You guys really hate the Clintons after Bill beat Reagan's VP don't you? You thought the GOP reign would last a thousand years.

If the shoe fits, and her husband didn't beat Bush, Perot did.
RABEL222

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 10:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Perot was elected president? I thought Bill was elected twice. Where in the hell was I when Perot was elected president?
coldjoint

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 10:26 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Perot was elected president?

Clinton won because Perot ran as an independent, and took votes from Bush. Thanks for letting me make that clear.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 10:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Not true, that's a conservative myth.

Perot might have been a member of the Republican Party, but he was not identified with the public as a Republican-he never ran for office as a Republican. You don't have any proof at all that the people who voted for Perot would not have voted for Clinton-or stayed home-if Perot did not run.

Typical conservative-take what makes him feel good and call it fact.
coldjoint

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 10:35 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
You don't have any proof at all that the people who voted for Perot would not have voted for Clinton-or stayed home-if Perot did not run.

You listen to progressives now, that is what they said before that election ever took place. Were you old enough to watch TV then?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:39 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Killary". Hah.

Bill Clinton beat Bush.

And, yeah, back then the American conservatives were puffing out their chests and announcing to everyone that American conservatism had absolute veto power over who gets to the Oval Office...that no one would ever again be elected to that job without their approval.

They've never gotten over the fact that Bill Clinton blew the doors off that car! Twice!
snood

Tue 13 Oct, 2015 08:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Killary". Hah.

Bill Clinton beat Bush.

And, yeah, back then the American conservatives were puffing out their chests and announcing to everyone that American conservatism had absolute veto power over who gets to the Oval Office...that no one would ever again be elected to that job without their approval.

They've never gotten over the fact that Bill Clinton blew the doors off that car! Twice!

Hell, Frank - It's probably that same group of stalwarts who've never gotten over losing the civil war, suffrage for women or voting rights for blacks, so Clinton's trouncing them was just like yesterday!
0 Replies