When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:24 am
@revelette2,
Forecast? Stop breathing in that crap you see on the Clinton News Network period forecast...they can't even tell me what the weather's going to be like next week.
revelette2

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:26 am
@giujohn,
They were right in 2008 and 2012. Yo do know the 538 is Nate Silver and other statisticians who do this stuff all the time?
giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:30 am
@revelette2,
Oh yeah I understand now... He must think that this election is exactly like all the rest of them in our lifetime I guess everybody who says that this is not like any other election they've ever seen all full of crap.
revelette2

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:37 am
@giujohn,
We'll see. If you're right, we are doomed for quite a while.
Real Music

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:51 am

On Cable News Show "Morning Joe", Mika Brzezinski Becomes Emotional While Commenting On Donald Trump's Recent Comments.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:23 am
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:35 am
@giujohn,
bullshit. the polls say you're wrong. her lead is holding. and 6% is more than the margin has been between winner and loser in the last six elections or so.
MontereyJack

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 01:05 pm
@giujohn,
new poll just in, gui, Trump trails Clinton by huge double digit margin amongst Catholic voters,, 55-32. Well, write off another dempographic group for Trump. He's a loser with women, blacks, Latins, millenials. Doesn't have too many groups left that he hasn
t offended deeply, just older white males, and I'm an older white male and he's down by triple digits with me. You're gonna be mighty lonely at the Trump victory headquarters after the polls close Election Day.
snood

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 01:20 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

So you'll be voting for Donald to huh? Good job... Anybody but Clinton... I kind of suspected you were a closet Trump supporter

Yeah, you keep right on suspecting, dreaming and hoping, good buddy. Whatever gets you through the election.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 02:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
This graph tells the whole story about Trump.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=trump%27s+favorability+with+minorities&view=detailv2&qpvt=trump%27s+favorability+with+minorities&id=159448AF51390903AB6A0DD3F8A64F98AAEA8D36&selectedIndex=1&ccid=D2h08u6%2b&simid=607986685270624751&thid=OIP.M0f6874f2eebe508bd289465f1ed1dcb1o0&ajaxhist=0
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 02:45 pm
@revelette2,
Your right...4 years of Billary would be a disaster😉
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 02:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

bullshit. the polls say you're wrong. her lead is holding. and 6% is more than the margin has been between winner and loser in the last six elections or so.

HELLO...ITS NOT EVEN LABOR DAY!!!
reasoning logic

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 06:14 pm
@giujohn,
Do you enjoy this debate as much as I do?

woiyo

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 06:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You miss the point as well as the irony. Oh well !!!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 07:20 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

If I were to run for President I expect everything my wife and I have done for the past 30 years will probably be examined and drug through the weeds.

And this has been drug through the weeds, and the mud, for the last 20 years.

The only people who care, now, are those who are obsessed with hating on the Clintons.
DrewDad

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 07:38 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
The only people who care, now, are those who are obsessed with hating on the Clintons.

As evidence for this, Bill's 20-year-old indiscretions are not currently newsworthy. Nowhere do I see "Hillary Clinton gave a speech today, but let's not forget that Bill Clinton got a hummer and lied about it."

It really only comes up as a smokebomb that people like you throw out when they've got nuthin.
MontereyJack

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 07:40 am
McGentrix said
Quote:
should she accidentally win the election. (Or through the use of voter fraud, or whatever duplicitous scummy methods they use to get her in office.)

The "duplicitous scummy methods" she will use are simply getting millions of people more to vote for her than for Trump, but then you're not particularly fond of democracy, are you, McG? Trump is a pathological liar. Has apparently been one since he got out of college.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 08:41 am
I've been enjoying following Tim Kaine's FB posts from the campaign trail. An interesting man that I likely wouldn't have known about if he wasn't Mrs. Clinton's veep choice.

(as usual, I think the candidates are too old, but this guy seems to be a good, interesting campaigner)
revelette2

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 08:49 am
@DrewDad,
The have a somewhat goofy answer to the line "lying about sex" they say it about lying under oath. Then you got to get into a whole thing about why technically he didn't lie under oath and it is still just lying about sexual matters. He finally admitted he mislead and deceived, more than some have done. It was bad, he shouldn't have done it and when it came to the point, he should have just admitted what he did let have done to him and kept fighting the civil harassment suit. Lewinsky was mutual so I don't see how admitted to that affair could have hurt his civil case so he should have just fessed up to what he did. Nevertheless, deceiving about sexual matters never rose to the level of being impeached.

Bush Jr. would never admit that maybe Iraq wasn't necessary at the time, that they could waited until at least the inspectors were done and a UN vote was taken. The whole Iraq tragedy could have been contained and avoided and they could have kept their eye on the real threat of AQ and other terrorist threats. Just once I would like to hear a conservative admit Iraq had nothing to do with the "war on terror."
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 29 Aug, 2016 09:44 am
@ehBeth,
Quote ehBeth:
Quote:
as usual, I think the candidates are too old, )

I agree totally. Most people who have reached advanced age will tell you that around the mid seventies you take a step down in being able to handle multiple tasks and how much effort you can put into them. Not that you can't do anything, but if you were the type who could handle four or five things at once you can't do that well, at least not for the same amount of time.

That's why I'm hoping that if Hillary gets elected, she voluntarily steps down after her first term, when she will be 73.
0 Replies