When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Blickers

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 11:03 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
everything my wife and I have done for the past 30 years will probably be examined and drug through the weeds.

It's refreshing that you come out honestly about your marijuana use. Preparing for legalization?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 11:26 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

If I were to run for President I expect everything my wife and I have done for the past 30 years will probably be examined and drug through the weeds.

Well of course, and any ambitious neighbor who is half brain dead will swear to anything that's hinted to be scandalous, just for the sheer excitement of contrasting their sainthood against your inadequacy, even if their isn't an inadequacy. Because that's how the sanctimonious keep score. Lots of luck if you ever get brave enough to run for office.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 27 Aug, 2016 02:32 am

Polls Show Hillary Clinton Potentially Blowing Out Donald Trump In Upcoming Election

0 Replies

Real Music

Sat 27 Aug, 2016 03:00 am

Trump's Battleground Challenge

0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 27 Aug, 2016 01:30 pm
Play for pay will be Hillary's downfall... It's a long way to November.
snood

Sat 27 Aug, 2016 05:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Play for pay will be Hillary's downfall... It's a long way to November.

Keep hope alive!
giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:20 am
@snood,
So you'll be voting for Donald to huh? Good job... Anybody but Clinton... I kind of suspected you were a closet Trump supporter
revelette2

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:23 am
A Short History of Candidates Relying on 'Hidden' Voters

Quote:
A candidate or operative on a campaign that's losing has three options: despair; accept what’s happening and try to fix it; or deny. Right now, the Donald Trump campaign is exhibiting all three.

For despair, there are the staffers who are reportedly “suicidal” inside Trump Tower, and those who have simply quit. For acceptance, Trump himself has admitted he’s in trouble. But newly promoted campaign manager Kellyanne Conway is taking the denial route.

“Donald Trump performs consistently better in online polling where a human being is not talking to another human being about what he or she may do in the election,” she told the British outlet Channel 4. “It’s because it’s become socially desirable, if you’re a college educated person in the United States of America, to say that you’re against Donald Trump.”

Pressed to say how many voters might be included, Conway declined to elaborate but added, “I call it the undercover Trump voter, but it’s real.”
izzythepush

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:40 am
@revelette2,
I saw that C4 documentary. She walked out of the interview when asked if IS would not welcome a Trump presidency. She made all sorts of outlandish claims that she couldn't back up citing confidentiality of their own polling. She was incredibly vague throughout.
giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:41 am
@revelette2,
Well it's not even Labor Day and it appears as though according to Statewide polls it's basically a toss-up. Granted that if the race was just between Hillary and Trump she would have a lead but when you factor in the other two candidates it's basically within the margin of error... And that's with all the negative publicity Trump is constantly getting from CNN and MSNBC. This is basically a horse race and the person who has the most to fear is Hillary because as the days pass more and more will come out about her emails and the play for pay... Nothing much more will be coming out about Donald Trump that will have any bearing on the election. In the last week with him just staying on message he's basically erased her bump from the convention. Those are the facts and their Undisputed.
parados

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:53 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Well it's not even Labor Day and it appears as though according to Statewide polls it's basically a toss-up.

If by toss-up you mean Hillary is leading polls by 5 or more points in enough states to get 273 electoral college votes which would win her the Presidency. Or do you mean toss-up is that Hillary leads in enough states to get 375 electoral college votes?

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Here do the map yourself. Simply put in all the states Hillary is leading by 5 points or more in.

http://www.270towin.com/
Maybe you mean toss-up in that you can only physically reject food the same way you reject reality.
Blickers

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:54 am
@izzythepush,
Quote Izzy:
Quote:
I saw that C4 documentary. She walked out of the interview when asked if IS would not welcome a Trump presidency. She made all sorts of outlandish claims that she couldn't back up citing confidentiality of their own polling. She was incredibly vague throughout.

IS???
giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 09:17 am
@parados,
You bet your liberal behind...a 5 point lead before Labor Day? Give me a freaking break... wait for it... Play for pay more emails... Watch those Five Points shrink.
Blickers

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 09:46 am
@giujohn,
Looking grim for your side, guy. Looking grim. 272 for Clinton-Kaine to 154 for Trump-Pence.

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Electoral%20Map%20Aug%2028_zpsmofncbbi.jpg

PS: If you look closely, outside of Texas most of the red states have hardly any electoral votes. Grim.

revelette2

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:10 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Those are the facts and their Undisputed

I think you watched Kevin Bacon on a "A few good men" one too many times given how many times you trotted out this line.

Your denials are sounding like Karl Rove and company in the 2012 election.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:13 am
@Blickers,
Okay thanks for the electorial vote count I must have slept through the recent election... Do they have it in August?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:14 am
@Blickers,
IS (Islamic State), ISIS, Daish or ISIL, call it what you will. The argument is that a Trump presidency would make their point for them, that America is against all Muslims, not just the jihadis. It's the ordinary Muslims they're interested in, and a Trump presidency will help them recruit more.
revelette2

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:14 am
538 election forecast

Who will win the presidency?

Hillary 80.9% Trump 19.1%
revelette2

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:15 am
@izzythepush,
Moreover, the idea of a Trump commander in chief doesn't bear thinking of.
izzythepush

Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:20 am
@revelette2,
It's really frightening.
0 Replies