ADAM CAN COOK HIS OWN DAMN RIBS

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 01:08 am
Let's try this again, and see if we can get a discussion going without the right wing political rectitude gestapo trashing the thread.

I truly do not understand why so many men are terrified of women, vilify them all the time, beat, rape and murder them. What are they afraid of? When one considers just how dangerous society is for women, i am amazed at the ordinary courage they display on a daily basis--just to go out of the house into public may well be taking their lives in their hands.

I like 'em . . . we need more of them.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 3,319 • Replies: 65

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:27 am
@Setanta,
Mmmmmm......ribs.....

I like women because they are not obsessed by food like most men are.
They also have a much more interesting shape.

Mmmmm......ribs.

Disclaimer: This post does not represent the true opinions of the poster, apart from the shape observation, and was merely an attempt at humour. Any scientific inaccuracies were totally unintentional and any vegetarians who take offence at meatist comments contained in this post can go and suck on a bit of kale until they feel better.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:32 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
suck on a bit of kale

Kale with ribs? Yes please.

"Dave can cook his own damn ribs" ... I like the idea of a man in the kitchen.

I guess I'm always bare foot.

R E S P E C T ........................... That song should be the symbol of how a woman needs ,to be treated.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:52 am
I can cook burgers . . . better yet, i can call for delivery . . . when are the extra women going to arrive?
roger

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:56 am
@Setanta,
Anybody can make a better burger than you will find around here. A mountain of bread, some vegetables, and a hunk of crumbly ground beef. The whole thing being so tall they are now routinely served with steak knives. People routinely cut them into pieces like an odd looking steak. They have missed the entire sandwich concept.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:15 am
I have noticed something.
roger

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:18 am
@FBM,
And that would be. . . ?
Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:19 am
Anyone who puts veggies on my burger is in a whole heap of trouble . . . unless, of course it is a comely young lady . . . then i probably won't even notice what i'm . . . what i'm . . . what were we talking about?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:21 am
@roger,
I don't mean anything in particular. Just making a statement in general.
roger

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:22 am
@FBM,
You could be right.
FBM

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:26 am
@roger,
Stranger things have happened.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:28 am
I joked before that some of my best friends are women. Taking stock just now, I realize most of them are of the female type gender. I realized a long time ago that a man and a woman can be friends without having affairs or doing anything their partner would disapprove.
FBM

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:30 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I like 'em . . . we need more of them.

Dunno, man. Wouldn't their value go down? Supply and demand and the like.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 02:38 pm
@edgarblythe,
True, but have you ever noticed that men and women have slightly different ways of talking to each other than if they were of the same sex.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:06 pm
@roger,
Sure they do. In the end, they are they and we are we.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
That's a big claim.

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:32 pm
@ossobuco,
I like clam chowder.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:35 am
@Setanta,
Women seem to have been blessed with greater personal flexibility to adversity and overall possess better survival skills. Add to that having bestowed on them the miracle of being able to give birth, and some men have such a fragile ego, they feel the need to conquer or stupidly assert their physicality. After all the power their mothers had over them when they were vulnerable (from birth onward), seems to have distorted them with competitive envy.

Oh yeah, and then add to this a sad trait of war-mongering with neighbors or nations that are interpreted as a threat - a life-shortening trait.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:52 am
http://www.unc.edu/~reet/gymnast.gif
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:54 am
@Setanta,
Really, Setanta?

You want to try this again?

I am game.
0 Replies