cheating baby daddy

Char81

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 01:15 pm
My ex boyfriend and i have been discussing reconciling as we have a1 year old baby together. He recently came to visit for her 1st bday. we ended up sleeping together throughout the week. We started making plsns to get back together he then told me he was seeing someone but was nothinserious and she also had a baby about the same ageas our daughter. I was immediately upset by this as i did not know about her and that he was choosing to raise another bsby but not his own. I asked him to contact her and tell her her plans he refused saying he wanted to do it face to face. He flew home and apparently told her he slept with me. She said she wasn't happy but understood why we slept together and that he was a good person under it all....my ex has told me he has cheatedon all his girlfriends except me However slept with someone after breaking up with me for a week. Should itry and speak to the new gf? I don't believ hes been honest with her. He left when baby was 6 weeks old

View best answer, chosen by Char81
ehBeth

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 02:14 pm
@Char81,
Char81 wrote:
I don't believ hes been honest with her.

why do you think he's honest with you and not his current girlfriend?
Wildwind
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:09 pm
@Char81,
He is a cheat and you are no different than the other he cheats on. He is telling you what you want to hear. Trust him not and leave the other girl alone as she is in the same boat as you.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 06:28 am
@Char81,
You have no business contacting the other girl. None.

Of course, you have no business taking him back either, but that is also just my opinion.
0 Replies

Char81

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 06:40 am
@ehBeth,
You're right 😦i didn't know about her & she didn't know about me. I don't know how she is willing to accept his behaviour because under it all he's a good person! That was her response Apparently..... wow! When did the meaning of good çhange?.. He's a narcissistic sociopath. I feel as though i should warn her.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 04:18 pm
@Char81,
And she is going to listen?

Did you back then or did you see a "good" person?

People make their own mistakes in life and learn from them.

No words are going to work, if anything she is going to believe that you are simply trying to get rid of her.

Let her make her own mistakes as you have and move along.

0 Replies