This is it. I'm done with this experience. I have about 25 xanax.

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:07 pm
I have about 25 xanax that I bought on the street and obviusly unlimited alcohol. Im thinking take them all chug a bottle of vodka and tie a bag over my head and just drift off?

do you think this will work? I dont want to wake up with me unconcisously ripping the bag off?

help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 894 • Replies: 15

jespah

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:16 pm
@luaknowsaparty,
I urge you to get the psychological help you clearly need.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:21 pm
Before you do something so drastic, why not talk it out with some of the people on this forum? A number of caring, knowledgeable individuals here would try to help.
giujohn

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:26 pm
@luaknowsaparty,
Please call 800-273-8255 now. Suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem...anything can be fixed.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:30 pm
Please talk to me. You can send private messages to my inbox if you like. Tell me which experience are you done with.
0 Replies

luaknowsaparty

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 11:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
i just want to know if this will do the trick... i dont want to be found or end up a vegetable.
jespah

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 05:36 am
@luaknowsaparty,
We know what you want to do.

But no one here is going to provide you with that information. And if anyone does, it would be the height of irresponsibility.

And, yeah, I know of a failed suicide. I also know people who considered it seriously and then decided against it and are doing better. I grew up on Long Island and it was one of those areas where it seems really perfect. But there were people there who were miserable. Just like there are everywhere else.

Again, I urge you to get help. This is a permanent solution to a temporary condition. Surely there are other ways to handle your feelings. Surely there are other paths.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 10:59 am
@luaknowsaparty,
Every so often someone jumps off a bridge and somehow survives. Almost universally, they report the wish to die vanished the moment they started to fly. Best to take the good advice of the folks here.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
giujohn

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:11 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Quote:
If your guilt and fears are too terrible to bear, either end your life or man up, take charge, like the rest of us are doing.

You are an idiot.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:14 pm
I heard from him in private email but I was alseep by then... he has experienced a trauma and is in a mental feedback loop not unlike PTSD.
I hope he gets back in touch. If you're out there man, remember...it will take more than 4 months. Give a a few more.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:18 pm
@giujohn,
I hope he reaches out to you again.
giujohn

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:19 pm
@ehBeth,
Me too.
luaknowsaparty

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 12:50 pm
@giujohn,
I am still here. My therapist called my parents. I am seeing the pyschiatrist thursday. hopefully i get some relief. if not, im afraid ill have to go through with the plan.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 02:40 pm
@luaknowsaparty,
I'm glad to hear you have local people who want you to find support and help.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 03:14 pm
@luaknowsaparty,
Ok buddy, glad to hear it!!! Remember what I told you about that mental feedback loop. It may take an SSRI or cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) or both. But you CAN break the cycle and return to more settled thoughts. You WILL get better. Keep in touch.
0 Replies