If I Am What I Eat,....Then I Guess I'm Cheese!!

JerryR

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 05:40 pm
OK,..What food can you just not pass up??

Me,..I love cheese,..almost every kind!!

So if I am what I eat,..then I guess it would be St. Andre, cause I just can't get enough of the stuff!! Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 10,163 • Replies: 105
No top replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 05:54 pm
I second cheese. Cheese rules. (Next Xmas I want to put a nativity out in front of the house, but instead of an infant in the manger I'll have a selection of miniature rounds of cheese. I'll stand out there by it, and when people ask what it's supposed to be, I'll say, "Why, it's the Baby Cheeses!")
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 05:57 pm
WISH I COULD BE CHEESE!!!

Im more coffee than anything else Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 06:02 pm
Funny thing, the only kind of cheese that I keep in my house is cream cheese (fat free). But when I am at a party, and there are little squares of cheese, I pig out on them!
0 Replies

celticclover

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 06:29 pm
Oh dear, I love chocolate yoghurt.
Maybe thats why I am brown...........? :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 06:31 pm
pizza
or maybe I say pizza because of the cheese....?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 06:36 pm
littlek- Double cheese pizza with pepperoni- A little bit of heaven!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 06:39 pm
I like mine with a little cheese (more hard pecorinos and less mozzerella), lots of olive oil and a little sauce. No meat. Maybe a little fresh basil or spinach - or BOTH. It's almost healthy.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 08:10 pm
Well, of course cheese. What would a cheeseburger be without it?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 08:14 pm
I don't think you can determine the person from what they eat. Maybe, it might be possible if you knew what religion or culture. c.i.
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 08:26 pm
If I am what I eat..... I'm a vegetable. TeeHee. I love to munch on raw veggies... broccoli, cauliflower, carrots...

And, yes, cheese pizza, with extra cheese. yummmmm

And, cheese melted on crackers or toast.

Our local gourmet shop carries a wonderful cheese made from sheep's milk. I can't remember the name of the cheese. It has a fairly strong flavor.

Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 08:29 pm
A hard sheep's milk? Or soft?
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 08:31 pm
PizzaPastaPastaPizza, roughly what I eat every day, 'cept for my day off, then we go and eat other italian stuff!

But I'd love to have my swedish meatballs, everyday, and Janzon's temptation!!! And where the hey is my smorgasbord? A 1000miles away from here, that's for sure....

What does that make me?
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 09:09 pm
hi little k -- the cheese is kinda soft, similar in texture to brie. The name is maybe Spanish or Basque??? Is there a Basque cheese??? I know there are lots of sheep in the Basque area, and also in the Pyrenees Mountains. Maybe it was a Pyrenees cheese.

OK... I'm going to that gourmet shop this weekend, to buy some cheese made from sheep's milk... I'll let you know...

Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 09:30 pm
bigdice, that makes you Italian with a Swedish bent?

Do let me know PaL!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 09:52 pm
Looks like this would be a good place for me to watch everyone else eat cheese....well, at least I can do that Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 10:05 pm
you have the power quinn! Or at least you have the lact-aid.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 10:06 pm
7 year old MapleDale cheddar, that's me. Maybe that's why i like colouring books, cuz i'm 7 years old, or would be if i could afford more of the sharp, crumbly, aged cheddar. <sigh>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 10:08 pm
gawd that stuff is good. It's almost crystalized.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2003 10:09 pm
Hi all!!!
Sorry to "post and run",..but duty called! (Dinner for 18 Shocked,..was supposed to be only ten,..thank goodness I stocked the pantry today!! Laughing )

patiodog,.."the baby cheeses",.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

quinn,.. Sorry, forgot about the cheese thing!,..but coffee's good!!
I got a really great espresso machine for Christmas!! Very Happy

Phoenix,..FAT FREE CHEESE Shocked ?!?!?!?!,...BLECHHHHH!!! Laughing
But pigging out on cheese at parties and double cheese/pepperoni pizza makes up for it!! :wink:

celticclover,..WELCOME!!!, Chococlate Yogurt,..hmmm, I'll have to give it a try!! Very Happy

little_k,..I LOVE PIZZA,...made grilled pizza with smoked mozzarella and roasted mushrooms for an appetizer tonight,...mmmmmmmm!! Very Happy ,..I'll make it at the next "Jerry Party"!! :wink:

roger,..I haven't had a good cheeseburger in ages,..think I might break out the meat grinder tomorrow!!!

cicerone imposter,..Well, I think you can tell alot about people from their eating habits,...but that's not important Very Happy . What's your absolute favorite food??s

Peace and Love,..I used to bring in alot of Spanish cheese at the last restaurant I worked in,..I'm interested as to which is the one you get,..maybe Roncal, or Tetilla??

bigdice,..I haven't had real Swedish Meatballs in years,....hmm, maybe while I have that meat grinder out tomorrow........

Cheers for now!!
Jerry
0 Replies