my first love is getting married to someone else

rick123

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 01:51 am
We met while chatting on internet,soon we became friends and started liking each other..she told me that she is a divorcee but i wasnt cared. I asked her about her marriage plan coz i was not settled in my career.she told me it would take one year..so i was in plannig to marry her..but due to her parents pressure she is getting married to someone else...iam really heart broken now i dont know what to do..sorry for my poor english iam an indian..but please somebody answer me..i never interact to anygirl likeher in my life..my life is useless without her..she still loves me..she is my first love..

jespah

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 04:13 am
@rick123,
So why aren't you going there and making a case to her parents? Or you didn't do that before? So far as they're concerned, you're just some guy on the Internet.

I recognize that your culture differs from my own, but if you are/were that interested, why not make a case or at least an attempt? This other guy is getting the chance to marry her because her parents know him.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 04:33 am
@rick123,
Do you know this as a fact? You told her, your career was more important at least that is what she heard, 1 year and then she told you her Parents pressured her to get married, but she is divorced.

As far as I know, you can't get divorced in India at least the parents don't like it at all.. face and all of that. So to insist she marries again quickly is possible but something to me, does not add up. I have 2 Indian "adopted daughters and a son.

So I would agree with Jespah, MAN up and tell her of your love. See what happens from there.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 06:15 am
@rick123,
"I don't know what to do."

Have you ever MET this person? Spent time with her? Or was this all internet?

If this was REALLY important to you, you would present yourself to her parents.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 08:08 am
@rick123,
Have you met in person?

Are you currently living in the same country?

Does she know that you planned to marry her at some point in the future?
0 Replies