Should i email the showrunners?

Anoons

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 01:12 am
I had been requested to do a self tape for an upcoming tv series, which i did. The showrunners in vancouver liked it and even skyped me to talk about the character. They asked me to redo the tape, and play my character younger... He's supposed to be 15 and i'm actually 19. The second tape got good feedback and was sent in, but (though they still havent cast this part) my agent told me they reopened the part for auditions. They start filming in two weeks. My agent told me there is still a potential chance i could be picked but im hard pressed to believe that. I feel like im just too old for the part, in their eyes. I do just want an update or a confirmation that i didnt get the role, should i email the showrunners myself and ask to see how my tape was recieved over where they are? I have their email from when they emailed me about recieving my first tape and skyping.

View best answer, chosen by Anoons
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 04:25 am
@Anoons,
Nope. This is your agent's job. This is why you pay an agent - to run interference. So ask your agent to email the show runners, but don't be surprised if the agent doesn't, as I seriously doubt they'd be starting filming in two weeks if the contracts weren't signed, at least with the people attached to the first 2 or 3 episodes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should i email the showrunners?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/15/2024 at 10:34:15