harry potter chat

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 10:52 am
ok well this chat is about harry potter so you can tell...ive heard many things regaurding harry potter and i want to know if anyone else has heard the same.....

do you think that faux"dumbledores pheonix"is really godric gryffindor as an animages?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,177 • Replies: 9
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 10:58 am
In the final installment of the Harry Potter series, Harry grows up and becomes an insurance salesman. He marries a mortal named Betty and they have 2 rotten kids with no powers.

Either that or he dies. I'd rather he dies.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 11:36 am
I was relieved to see that Michael Gambon did a good job as Dumbledore. He and Richard Harris have both played the role close to the way it's written in the books.
0 Replies

idcputsomething

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:36 pm
yea they did do good jobs as dumbledore
Shocked
0 Replies

idcputsomething

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:37 pm
no1 answered my original question though
0 Replies

Rayvatrap

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:45 pm
Re: harry potter chat
idcputsomething wrote:
do you think that faux"dumbledores pheonix"is really godric gryffindor as an animages?

In such case, I wonder if he can become a human again - as animages tend to become more animal than human if they stay in their animal form for two long.
0 Replies

idcputsomething

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:55 pm
Rayvatrap wrote:
idcputsomething wrote:

In such case, I wonder if he can become a human again - as animages tend to become more animal than human if they stay in their animal form for two long.
maybe thats why he stays in dumbledores office so that he can turn back and forth between pheonix and human and if he leaves he stays a pheonix
0 Replies

Rayvatrap

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:03 pm
I don't know, I never heard that one before, plus, is there any indication that he was an animages? Confused
0 Replies

idcputsomething

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:07 pm
well i was looking at this thing on my moms computer and it said it was possible bcuz godric gryffindor could have been an animages and turned into a pheonix bcuz we all know that pheonixs have exceptionally long lives
0 Replies

idcputsomething

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:08 pm
i also heard that harry might be gordics heir bcuz his family has been passing down the invisibility cloak and that originally belonged to godric
0 Replies