How should I tell this guy that I want to be in a relationship with him if he won't answer my texts?

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:29 pm

So I started talking to this guy a couple weeks ago and we have hung out a couple times also. One night when we were texting he told me that he was looking for a relationship and I told him that I wasn't focused on being in a relationship but I wasn't against it. One of the times we hung we ended up having sex(he was my first time) and he asked me again if I wanted a relationship and I just said maybe. This past week he hasn't texted me as much as he used to and I'm starting to think he's losing interest in me. I've started to develop feelings for him and I want to be in a relationship with him. I feel like he's pulling away from me because he thinks I don't want to commit to him. He hasn't answered any of my texts in 5 days and the last time he did answer he said he was working so he couldn't talk. I want to assume that he has been busy at work but I think he's ignoring me. I want to tell him that I want to be in a relationship with him but I don't know how to tell him if he's not answering my texts. What should I do? Has he lost interest or is he busy? I want to discuss our relationship in person but I can't meet up with him if he won't anwer me. Please help I really like him and want to be with him.

roger

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:42 pm
@confused9898,
I would say you chose the right user name. If he won't answer your texts, don't you know enough already.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:42 pm
In my opinion he is being unfair. After you two have been together physically, he should at least have the decency to tell you what is going on in person.

That being said, he is almost certainly pulling away. There isn't much you can do about it other than move on. You shouldn't send any more texts, assuming you have already communicated that you want to talk to him. All you do with repeated texts is push him further away.

When a relationship ends, all you can do is move on. Unfortunately it happens.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:39 am
To add to this, both times he asked you if you wanted to be in a relationship, and you weren't exactly enthused about it. I bet he felt he'd be shot down again.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 06:49 am
Why should he answer your texts?

You told him that you didn't want a relationship. Yet you had sex with him.

So - he got what he wanted. Hit and Run.

If you really want an answer put the friggin' phone down and actually TALK to him.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 07:23 am
Next time / next guy, try and be honest. Don't play stupid games, and let your yes be a yes, and your no be a no. Nothing more annoying than systematic hypocrisy in matters of the heart.
0 Replies