I'm rich! I'm rich!

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:32 pm
I just found this in my A2K mailbox!

Quote:
Hello my dear friend,
Hope you doing well? anyway God bless me already , personally am a banker, total funds $14,5million usd lots of money in country , am a bank agent to many rich politicians here in my country and their major trade is gold my country is blessed with gold, this is sincere source of my funds but I have to deposit this funds with the name of my junior brother to avoid questionings from co staff, I need help to relocate this money safely to your country possible I join you for any good investment, you have to contact bank because for this reasons and claim funds without delay, I will later attach a copy of the deposit slip for more understanding as we proceed officially, trust is important and fear of God, please try and help sincere okay, possible send to me your direct phone number for more details and understanding hope to read from you soon, further details mail : [email protected] or [email protected] , God bless you,
Yours truly,
Anthony Umeria

See ya suckers!

glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:40 pm
@boomerang,
Wow, What a wild coincidence, I just received a letter from an American soldier in Iraq who needs help getting some plunder from Saddams palace back to the US. Once we both have our hands on the loot, let's meet up at my as yet undetermined estate in the Hampton's. I'll make ham sandwiches for everybody. Woooohooooo
boomerang

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:46 pm
@glitterbag,
Dang! This is our lucky day!

As soon as I get the money I'll buy some fancy clothes and have my new pilot, John Travolta, fly me over for some delicious ham! I'll bring the beer and potato salad -- the fancy kind, like with chives or something!
ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:48 pm
@boomerang,
So sorry - I am not splitting my lots of money from Tony with you.

S'all meeeeeeeeeeean!

Mine mine Mine !

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20091126/Happy-Woman-Bathtub-Full-Money-1394051.jpg

( I reported it earlier today)
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:16 pm
@boomerang,
I guess we can thank our lucky butts. Look out, old money, the new moneys in town.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 07:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh oh oh, personal pilot, I'll have my yet to be hired publicist see how Harrison Ford is doing. Maybe not.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:43 am
@boomerang,
Too late Tony and I already arranged this transaction.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 06:42 am
@glitterbag,
I got some millions from US-soldiers already last year - well,I'm still waiting for it. You know, those poor chaps just do need some tenthousands of dollars to arrange the transfer.

Btw: I use Tony's money for doing it.
boomerang

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 06:43 am
Sorry I was so late getting back. I've been out shopping in anticipation of my money arriving!

Tony assures me that ehBeth, Linkat, at me will all receive our shares because there is lots of money and gold in his country.

We need to plan a big girl's day out on the way to Glitterbag's ham sandwich party!
boomerang

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 06:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Who says lightening doesn't strike twice!
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 06:45 am
@boomerang,
Even more often: years ago, when I got all that money from Uganda ...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:36 am
@boomerang,
now I really want some fleischsalat

http://img.dooyoo.de/DE_DE/orig/1/1/1/9/6/1119654.jpg
Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:40 am
Ahhh....guys ?....you know that...ahhh....never mind . Dont spend too much till it arrives . Wink
ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:50 am
@Ionus,
If I had some fleischsalat - I'd share it with everyone!
Ionus

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:53 am
@ehBeth,
Aww..youse nice ! I'm still working on sharing, but I no longer bite people so thats good, right ?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:57 am
@boomerang,
Is it too late to leech off your success boomerang or did you already spend all of your millions and in the process of declaring bankruptcy right now? Confused
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:20 am
@Ionus,
One step at a time, one step at a time.

Less biting was good. No biting is better.

Sharing is absolute progress!

(somewhere around here, there are stories about Thomas and not sharing/sharing)
boomerang

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:24 am
@ehBeth,
You can afford it now!!!
ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:29 am
@boomerang,
ready to pick a recipe Very Happy

http://kitchenproject.com/german/recipes/Salat/Fleischsalat/Fleischsalat-Wurstsalat-Basics.htm

I'm pretty sure I'm going to make one that holds up to pumpernickel

http://kitchenproject.com/german/recipes/Salat/Fleischsalat/Fleischsalat4/Fleischsalat4-3/14-1-IMG_4463-001.JPG

maybe I'll spring for a ticket for Walter to fly in some proper pickles
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:55 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
(somewhere around here, there are stories about Thomas and not sharing/sharing)
I'm sure, Thomas would share the Fleischsalat.
But if he's got some Wurstsalat ...
http://i57.tinypic.com/j9wzye.jpg
... that would be totally different!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm rich! I'm rich!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:15:26