Can world survive Islam.

andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:28 am
Everyone, who's not Muslim should agree today, that in the human history, there was no other religion, even remotely as barbaric, distructive, and violent as Islam is. The sad fact for rest of human civilization is, that Islam is spreading faster then wild fire, faster then most aggressive cancer.
The reason why is, as we all know, that Muslims promoting poligamy, and they are multiplying fast - to be polite. Even what we consider "peaceful" Islamic countries are stuck with their culture in 7th century (stoning, beheading etc.)

Today, there is hardly any non muslim related terroristic act committed in the world.

To effectively stop Islam from spreading, all people have to stand up together and suppressed, before is too late and entire world will be overtaken. The real danger is, we might wake-up after the tipping point, like is happening in England, Germany and allready happen in countless African countries.

There should a program put in place to firstly stop political correctness, appeasement. Secondly stop muslim emigrants globally from spreading around the world. No more building mosques. Sometimes it'll be difficult but in some cases the only way to fight fire is with fire. Our very survival depends on recognizing the problem, and on dealing with it forcefully.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 25 • Views: 16,693 • Replies: 231
Topic Closed

Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:35 am
Ah . . . feel the love . . .

Of course, we still want to buy petroleum from Muslims, but hey, that's just business. Oh . . . and we sure do love those cheap manufactured goods from Indonesia, the largest Muslim country on earth. Hey, that's just business.
layman

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:44 am
@andy31,
You need to delete one of these threads. It has been duplicated.
andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:53 am
@layman,
Got it.
layman

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:55 am
@andy31,
Good work. As I had said in the other thread:

True dat.
0 Replies

andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 02:02 am
@Setanta,
Seriously though, the way women are being treaded there, and some of the laws and punishment are straight from dark age.
Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 02:32 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:
Everyone, who's not Muslim should agree today, that in the human history, there was no other religion, even remotely as barbaric, distructive, and violent as Islam is.

Leaving aside how badly your English sucks, this is pure horseshit. Anselm, the only contemporary biographer of Charlemagne, and who was raised in Charlemagne's court at Aachen, tells how the Franks went out each year for 40 years to kill Saxons, because they were "pagan." It's a toss-up whether the crusaders were more dangerous to other Christians or to the Muslims. One thing we do know, though, because Christian priests recorded the fact, is that during the first crusade, crusaders killed and ate their Muslim captives. Then there was the Albigensian crusade, with estimates of the number of alleged heretics killed ranging from 7000 to 20,000. When asked how the crusaders were meant to distinguish between who was catholic and who was a heretic, Arnald Amaury, a papal legate, is quoted as saying ‘kill them all; God will recognise his own.' There were, of course, the wars of the Reformation, and the so-called Thirty Years War. That doesn't include those killed by the Inquisition other than the Cathars, nor the alleged witches burned in the Protestant countries.

It's not just old times, either, although your idiotic claim is that the Muslims are the worst in history. We're coming up on the 20th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, and the Srebrenica massacre of more than 8000 unarmed Bosnian men and boys by those good Christians, the Serbs. I don't believe the Muslims, so far, have topped that for one, single act of slaughter.

As usual, Andy, you're full of sh*t.
Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 02:42 am
Oh, silly me. how could i have forgotten . . . how many millions did that good, up-standing Catholic, Adolf Hitler slaughter?
andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 02:54 am
@Setanta,
Everyone knows about crusaders. But, first of all, they were not as barbaric as Muslims are today, and second it was medieval time. People today should be more civilized. Or you don't think so?
Are you ever watch the news, Satanta?
andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:06 am
@Setanta,
Yes you are silly: Hitler was not Catholic. Reed some history.
Besides, are you really serious! You are comparing ruthless mass murdering dictators like Hitler, Stalin or Mao to Islamists extremists and trying to justify what they are doing?
Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:24 am
@andy31,
No, i don't think so. I see you're going to ignore Srebrenica altogether. Was that an example for you of how people are more civilized today? I guarantee you i've read more history than you have. Here, here's some history for you to read:

Hitler's quotes on Christianity and his Christian mission.

Oh, and . . .

"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

- Adolf Hitler, to General Gerhard Engel, 1941
Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:26 am
@andy31,
That's really scummy on your part. I'm not trying to justify anyone's action. I'm just responding to your bullshit claim that Muslims are the worst religious criminals in history. You really don't know **** about history, and don't make nasty accusations about me, you jerk.
andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:55 am
@Setanta,
Everything you just said, shows how ignorant you are about history. Hitler was always calming that he had no time at all for Catholic teaching, regarding it as a religion fit only for slaves and detesting its ethics. Are you trying to prove, that Hitler was religious fanatic like Muslims jihadists are? Go and reed some more and than we'll talk.
usery

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:04 am
@andy31,
Quote:
the only way to fight fire is with fire

Your dismal attempt at rhetoric is as opprobrious as the execrable calumny you peddle.
rosborne979

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:12 am
@andy31,
It wasn't pretty, but the world survived the worst of Christianity and every other religion out there (at least so far), and I suspect it will survive the worst of Islam as well.
tsarstepan

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:20 am
@usery,
usery wrote:

Quote:
the only way to fight fire is with fire

Your dismal attempt at rhetoric is as opprobrious as the execrable calumny you peddle.

Try saying that three times fast! That's a truculent mouthful! Shocked
usery

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:22 am
@tsarstepan,
That's me truculent and succulent.
0 Replies

andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:51 am
@rosborne979,
You are being very calming and optimistic. And I will agree -- we will survive, but I just like to know what will be the cost.
I like to point that crusaders were nothing like Muslims are today, because as cruel as they were back those days, they were far more civilized.
layman

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 08:53 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

Maybe it should be no real surprise that old Neville Chamberlain took Hitler at his word and bought "peace in our time" by accommodating his lies, eh? Seems to be a limey kinda thing.
0 Replies

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 09:57 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
It's not just old times, either, although your idiotic claim is that the Muslims are the worst in history. We're coming up on the 20th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, and the Srebrenica massacre of more than 8000 unarmed Bosnian men and boys by those good Christians, the Serbs. I don't believe the Muslims, so far, have topped that for one, single act of slaughter.

We recently had the 100th anniversary of the Armenian genocide. Close to 1 million were killed by the Turks(Muslims). Looks like you are the one full of it.