Weight Loss

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 06:15 am
i want to reduce my weight in 20 days to attend the wedding. if you have the best diet plan then please share with me. i will be greatful to you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 42 • Views: 4,060 • Replies: 18
Topic Closed

jespah

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 06:44 am
@kiaarrajones1987,
How much weight are you looking to lose? 3 pounds? You can probably do that with diet and exercise, drink more water and avoid too many processed foods. Over 5 - 8 pounds and it's nigh well impossible.
0 Replies

Maxbond

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 05:11 am
According to me you should stay with strict diet plan which considering only 2 times needy food and one time breakfast in a day.Also you can go with a plenty of water each and every day and by this plan you have to also follow one more thing which is exercise so you should go through workout each day, not much harder but appropriate as per your body.
0 Replies

Mohan79

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:05 am
You’re ready to lose some weight. But you're tired of listening to all that stale, tried-and-true weight loss advice, like eating more vegetables, limiting portions, and exercising more....
Forcing yourself out of bed for an early-morning workout could be sabotaging your weight-loss efforts if you're not logging enough shut-eye. "Also, lack of sleep puts your body under stress," ...
0 Replies

WilliamJackson

Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:32 am
There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Being one of the most versatile and complete foods, egg is a perfect option both for professional sports person to enhance and strengthen muscles and common people to stay fit and slim. Just by adding your egg whites in your routine diet you can cut at least 300 mg cholesterol regularly that resides in the egg. Now I am taking the egg white protein, which is Egg Whites 24/7. I often used to drink liquid egg whites in the morning after doing exercise. And it’s really felt rocky with losing my weights.
0 Replies

georgewas

Tue 20 Oct, 2015 08:20 am
@kiaarrajones1987,
If you are trying to lose weight fast then I would recommend cutting out fluids from your diet. The only thing you should drink is water and sparingly if you can. Water weight can fluctuate and can cause one to feel bloated.
0 Replies

mia johnson

Wed 28 Oct, 2015 12:57 am
HI,
i think morning walk and running is the best for weight loss its for the good for our health
0 Replies

CarolJaimes

Wed 6 Jul, 2016 11:33 pm
@kiaarrajones1987,
Weight loss depends mainly on two activities like firstly what you eat and how much activities do you do. Make sure you keep your body moving all the time instead of relaxing back and yes try to consume as much as water you can.
0 Replies

RobertParas

Sat 12 Nov, 2016 09:38 am
yes drink more water and do some exercises. control your food and don't eat fast foods. use green tea and coffee. these tips ll help you to lose weight.
0 Replies

MikkaBarsotti

Wed 23 Nov, 2016 01:39 am
@kiaarrajones1987,
Green Tea Works in a way to extremely boosts the metabolism and It's also been proven that if you drink it before you sleep it boosts it more. I wouldn't recommend drinking it in abundances although 1 cup before or after every meal (as you see suitable) and before bed is probably one of the best natural methods for boosting metabolism it also has many other Good health benefits to it including brain health.
0 Replies

unicornmedispa

Wed 23 Nov, 2016 03:57 am
@kiaarrajones1987,
If you truly want to lose weight, you gotta make time. I prefer to do it in the mornings, so I'll feel relieved knowing I don't have to remind myself I have to exercise in a few hours, but I feel brain dead.
sjfivfcare

Wed 30 Nov, 2016 02:02 am
@kiaarrajones1987,
Eat healthy food such as veggies and fruits and drink enough water
stop eating oily and junk food and start eating home made food
for exercise morning walk would be better for you
0 Replies

lindaburns

Wed 30 Nov, 2016 06:22 am
@unicornmedispa,
green tea is the best option for that.
0 Replies

George

Wed 30 Nov, 2016 06:46 am
I find that debilitating illness works for me.
0 Replies

Alberton

Sun 8 Jan, 2017 08:04 am
What's the easiest way to weight loss? I am over 100 KG. Now I would like to lose weight. Because this heavy weight is embarrassing me always. So, tell me the better way.
0 Replies

hairmag

Tue 10 Jan, 2017 06:06 am
You need to contact with dietician, they will definitely help you with the proper diet plan.
Alberton

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 09:10 am
@hairmag,
I will. Thank you!
0 Replies

Tom Falater

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 12:40 pm
@kiaarrajones1987,
Atkins. I've had great success with the Atkins Diet. I lost 60 pounds. Tom Falater
marilynmoss

Thu 26 Jan, 2017 02:01 am
@Tom Falater,
To have a good diet 20 days is nothing. Exercises must be your daily routine and of course you should be careful of what you eat. Smile
0 Replies