Changes in Consciousness

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 04:31 pm
Hi all. First of all I know a better idea would be to see a doctor right away instead of posting in forums, but I just need to try this first. I will see my gp soon.

For the past 2 months I have been experiencing occassional changes in consciousness. It may not make much sense but I try to describe it best as I can.

I always know that it's about to happen, when I have "a certain thought" - I don't remember this thought afterwards, but it's not bad or good, just a certain thought and many more "familiar" thoughts follow. Immediately after I have this "thought", I realize that it's happening again. For a few seconds I feel that my surroundings are unfamiliar - like I've never been there before - but I may be e.g. in my bed, or on my way to work I drice every day - I realize this (I know I'm at hone) but the places are unfamiliar. Then I get a bit of a feeling like if you have low pressure, start breathing heavily and feel my heartbeat on the left side of my neck.

Anyone has an idea what this may be? Like I said, I've booked appointments with my doctor several times but always cancelled as it didn't happen again for a while.

I will book again but please help if you have an idea. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,411 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 04:40 pm
@thursdayevening,
Keep the appointment with your doctor.

Could be anything from mini strokes to high blood pressure to petit mal seizures, to dehydration, malnourishment and the common cold. A medical professional is your best resource.

This time, don't put it off. Just because it isn't currently happening doesn't mean there is nothing to be addressed.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 04:42 pm
Could be lots of things. Feeling weird and out of sorts can be a vasovagal response (generalized fainting) or anything already mentioned.

Don't hesitate. Learn what the problem is, even if it's not a persistent one.
0 Replies

thursdayevening

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2015 01:10 am
Thank you both for your replies, booking an appointment then and keeping it this time. Thanks.
0 Replies

TEReview

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2015 06:23 am
This has many causes. One is that our bodies are starting to react to a higher vibration of energy coming into our energy field here on earth. This energy has been called the Photon Belt, and it is here for a purpose. This energy has also been the cause of hundreds of thousands of people around the earth plane searching for the spiritual in itself. Seeking healing on many levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
0 Replies