IS IT GETTING MEAN AROUND HERE??

farmerman

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 11:52 am
@hawkeye10,
I always thought you were called "Chickn Little" because of your overuse of the word "collective" , as in

' Ima Collective da eggs"
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 12:17 pm
@farmerman,
Using that word was a mistake because almost no one understands the intended meaning, nor wants to. I make it a habit to never pull punches or dumb down my speech for the listener, but this is one case where I should have.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 12:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
Confucius say '' He who never pulls punches too busy pulling something else.''
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 12:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
Glad you got a talking calendar...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 11:38 pm
It occurs to me that the main reason Firefly now thinks A2K is dying is because those who like her come around here to spout their undocumented elitist bullshit have been challenged successfully by the undecideds and sceptics. I am sure she had a great time popping on here to write 1000 word posts about various subjects letting the rest of us know how stupid we are, Andy likes to do the same thing though thankfully he is less wordy, and a lot of others too. But me and a bunch of others now go to the work of parsing the words and uncovering a constant stream of bullshit, and then we ask for proof, which the apologists for the elite constantly dont seem to have and are shocked at being asked to produce.

Ya, A2K sure must be a whole lot less fun than it used to be.....
Ionus

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 02:24 am
@hawkeye10,
Yeah, I always thought it was full of PC thugs till I met posters like you et al . Just try and talk reason instead of the official line and they would come out of the woodwork . Turn a light on and they would all run back under the woodwork .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 24 May, 2015 05:53 am
@hawkeye10,
FM is the one who should have dumbed down his post, or at least realised that most stupid people don't have a sense of humour.
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 08:46 am
@izzythepush,
Im starting to engage with ANUS on some other threads. Ive sunk to his level. I suppose I hould ignore him but hes such a baldface liar its difficult to ignore him , because he will try to spread some crap that needs to be rebutted.
Perhaps Im being too sensitive,
Ragman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 08:59 am
@farmerman,
Just like with that drug campaign, just say no!

At least with drugs, there's some sort of pay off. With that, there's no payoff.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 09:44 am
@farmerman,
I have had Ionanist on ignore from my first exchange with him when he showed his true colours.
I am aware tuat he keeps following various people around like some sort of argumentative little groupie, purely because I see those people on various threads responding to some tripe that he has spouted, and just tut tut to myself and carry on ignoring the git.
You know all too well that his grade of bullshit will gradually move up through the notches until he gets a bite, as it is the way that all trolls work.

Think two year old toddler trying to get Daddy's attention.

You are the Daddy, fm.

And you ARE, in most scientific subjects here, imo.

You may spell words funny, have a buttermilk fetish and drive on the wrong side of the road, but you are OK as far as I am concerned, and can go and argue with Ionanist as long as you like, as long as you know that it will make not a blind bit of difference to how the twat (remember, rhymes with hat) behaves on this forum.

This is a case of once a twat, always a twat, methinks.

farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 09:49 am
@Lordyaswas,
Ionanist, I like that better than ANUS,, someone else called him a Wankasaurus rex.

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 09:50 am
@farmerman,
I just know him as User ignored (view)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 10:12 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Im starting to engage with ANUS on some other threads. Ive sunk to his level. I suppose I hould ignore him but hes such a baldface liar its difficult to ignore him , because he will try to spread some crap that needs to be rebutted.
Perhaps Im being too sensitive,

When someone keeps spouting such bigoted uninformed crap it can be hard not do. Just ask yourself if you've gained anything from such exchanges. Have you learned anything, or been entertained in any way. With Ionus my answer would be a resounding no.

He's nasty, really nasty, pretty stupid, inarticulate and full of crap. His lies are pathetically shallow. All one can do is sink to his level. Don't worry about all the nonsense he spouts, nobody with an ounce of sense would take anything he says seriously. The only ones who do are other idiots like Gunga and Hawkeye, people who prefer their own fantasy world to reality.

As Lordy has pointed out, re Science you're the man. I defer to you on all matters scientifical and I think most sensible people would do the same.

Ionus offers nothing, he's rude, nasty, bigoted and attention seeking, but what's far worse than any of that is that he thinks his rejected cracker jokes are an acceptable substitute for a sense of humour. His 'jokes' rob one of the will to live.
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 10:29 am
@izzythepush,
I just put him on ignore. Now, all I need to do i comment on stuff that others bring up when they quote him.

Swapping **** with trolls can be fun for a short time. Then it gets boring or mean, and I find that I am just as much the problem in keeping it going.

0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 11:23 am
The only meanness I can see on the last few pages is coming from the self-appointed (and self-absorbed) A2K judges of us all. They sound to me like a collection of adolescent schoolgirls gossiping about their "friends". Not very adult in my view.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 11:38 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

The only meanness I can see on the last few pages is coming from the self-appointed (and self-absorbed) A2K judges of us all. They sound to me like a collection of adolescent schoolgirls gossiping about their "friends". Not very adult in my view.

I agree. The A2K Izzy/Setanta/Farmerman clique bullies anyone who dares to express an opinion they disagree with. It makes reasonable discussion impossible.

No one outside of this clique is making childish anatomical jokes on anyone's username.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 12:00 pm
Poor babies.
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 12:01 pm
@georgeob1,
sorta like what youre doing ?
timur

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 12:05 pm
Maxdancona wrote:
No one outside of this clique is making childish anatomical jokes on anyone's username.
You have not been paying attention or you have reading issues..
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2015 12:18 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

sorta like what youre doing ?

No, Gob1 was appointed by God. How else could he be that sanctimonious?