Dzhokhar Tsarnaev verdict in...Guilty!

glitterbag

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 12:03 am
Leopold and Loeb, thought they could execute the perfect murder. Two young men with parents who were willing to send them to college, and their reaction to this privilege, was perfecting the perfect crime, sadly they chose to kill a youngster. I'd be impressed if they managed to rob the B&A railroad station, but no, their plan was to murder a young boy, God help them, I know they are both dead and their sick game can't continue to be carried out.

Crime, heinous crime has been around since Christ was a Corporal, we just need to be careful.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 01:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
The problem with going to jail in the majority is they get a fair bit of freedom and usually their sentence cut short at some stage.

With Dzhokhar, one Boston guy in jail more than likely will eventually slit his throat or something of that nature so I would imagine he will end up in solitary confinement.

I also suspect he'll try to take his own life once he's able to.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:08 am
No death sentences here. Fourteen Iraqi lives are not as important as three American ones.

Quote:
A former Blackwater guard has been sentenced to life in prison and three others to 30 years over the killing of 14 Iraqi civilians in 2007.

Nicholas Slatten and three others were convicted last year for the killings in Baghdad's crowded Nisoor Square.

A further 17 Iraqis were injured as the private contractors opened fire to clear the way for a US convoy.

The shootings sparked international outrage and a debate over the role of defence contractors in warfare.

Slatten faced a charge of murder, while the other men faced multiple counts of manslaughter, attempted manslaughter and using firearms while committing a felony.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32292921
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Fourteen Iraqi lives are not as important as three American ones.

How do you figure?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 02:42 am
@InfraBlue,
Look at the sentencing, Tsarnaev won't get a 30 year sentence. They weren't tried in Iraq where they committed the crimes and there was no hysteria about using WMDs.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 02:07 pm

Marathon Bomber Death Sentence Overturned By Appeals Court

A federal appeals court on Friday overturned the death sentence of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev,
the man convicted in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

The April 15, 2013, attack killed three people and injured more than 260 others.

“Make no mistake: Dzhokhar will spend his remaining days locked up in prison, with the
only matter remaining being whether he will die by execution,” the ruling stated...
0 Replies