Major changes to Facebook (April 6, 2015)

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 10:46 pm
About an hour ago, everything changed to Facebook. But I seem to be the only one. Maybe I am a "test subject" for yet another new layout, but no one from the Facebook staff has contacted me nor have I been able to find out any information about it anywhere on the web, though I have made every attempt. It would be helpful to know that there is someone else besides me who has the new Facebook layout. But I will do my best to prepare you all for the changes that are coming your way. Many of the old conveniences of Facebook are now gone. Notifications no longer show up as a number (1) in the tab. Chat no longer exists. Messages no longer show when they were "seen" by the recipient and there is no more sound notification when you get a message. The newsfeed is enormous. Pictures that are posted take up the entire screen. Text fields are expanded vertically across the entire screen. The "pages, birthdays, events" notifications on the right side are gone. The left side (where groups you are a member of, messages notification, photos and edit profile are all located) is all gone. When you go to update your status, everything else but the typing field vanishes and is just one huge typing area that covers the entire screen. Nothing is scaled down and makes it so that you pretty much view everything individually.... like everything is on maximum zoom. I look at everything optimistically, of course. But right now I'm only able to look at it at 50000% magnification.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 725 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:15 am
@DropjawBertone,
Nope, you've probably got some form of spyware.
0 Replies