Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 09:05 pm
Just another survey to help me know how a guy would react in this situation. If you have an issue with anyone's answers, please don't respond. I want honest answers, and judgements from others won't help the results...
So here's the question.
A man is approached by his best friend's fiancée, on the night before her wedding. He's wanted her for years, and she's refused him in the past. Now she wants a night with him before she's married. What would your reaction be, if you were him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,407 • Replies: 13

usery

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 12:01 am
@jadsiasun96,
We would take each others hand , in the way that two who were never meant to be do, then scream at the author, "Your plots are pedestrian".
roger

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 12:08 am
@usery,
Not bad
0 Replies

jadsiasun96

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 01:50 am
@usery,
If that was anything but a mini-version of a minor plot, then you'd be correct that my writing is pedestrian. Luckily for me, this is the most basic of my ideas.
I appreciate your support, though.
usery

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 02:17 am
@jadsiasun96,
River was taken aback by Skye's manipulation , again and again and again. Come the dawn he departed to dress for the nuptials that afternoon and to write his speech as the best man. The wedding song said it all. They didn't meet again , there was no desire. Skye and Pedro had three children and lived happily ever after for a time.

jadsiasun96

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 02:33 am
@usery,
Inspired.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 03:46 am
My reaction would be to say "You heartless whore! How dare you ask me to betray my best friend! You can **** right off! Are all American women like you?". Then I would haul out my Glock and pop a cap in her.

Also, I think that people who, when starting a thread, seek to restrict the type of answer allowed, are JERKS.
jadsiasun96

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 12:05 am
@contrex,
So I'm a jerk for asking people not to bully each other with their comments? Wow, how horribly rude of me...
The parameters I set were to make sure no one would feel unable to answer. It's an odd question, and - as we can see from the above comments - judgements and insults are easier to find than answers.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 12:41 am
@jadsiasun96,
jadsiasun96 wrote:

Just another survey to help me know how a guy would react in this situation. If you have an issue with anyone's answers, please don't respond. I want honest answers, and judgements from others won't help the results...
So here's the question.
A man is approached by his best friend's fiancée, on the night before her wedding. He's wanted her for years, and she's refused him in the past. Now she wants a night with him before she's married. What would your reaction be, if you were him?

My actual best friend's? Well, I'd try to find a way to get her to repeat her offer and audio or video record it, then send it to my friend. He'd deserve to know.
Real Music

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:11 pm
@jadsiasun96,
There is no way I would ever have a one night stand with my best friend fiancée. Although I would tell her NO, I don't know if I would inform my best friend of what his fiancée tried to do.
CoinToss Deux

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:45 pm
@jadsiasun96,
I'd tell her to knock it off.

Maybe tell my buddy. Or maybe some of our friends.
0 Replies

Michael Lalwani

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 04:56 am
@jadsiasun96,
Hi,
It sounds like an opportunity.
0 Replies

jadsiasun96

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:40 am
@FBM,
Ooh, I like that idea! 😊 Thank you.
0 Replies