So i asked her out [17M and 16F] but...

megas10

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:34 pm
So asked over whatsapp and she respond : i would love to! Later she texted we could invite some friends and i texted back: but i was telling to go just us. And she responded ooh, i thought it would be more fun to go with friends. We agreed that she would set the day cause she might have a trip with her familiy
Friendzoned? What to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,167 • Replies: 11

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:44 pm
Is this your first time date with her?

It's not unusual to group date for a while so you get to know each other.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:50 pm
@megas10,
How long have you been dating?

If it's a first date, it wouldn't be unusual for it to be with friends.

Is there a reason you didn't speak to her in person about the date?
0 Replies

megas10

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 01:01 pm
@PUNKEY,
We had some courses gatherings and did a lot of stuff with the group. e.x she came to my with friends to eat. Its the first time we go one on one
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 01:16 pm
I don't think she realized you were asking her for a date.

When I was 16 there was a group of us, male and female, that would go out to movies and stuff all the time. A new guy joined the group, and shortly thereafter asked me to go to the movies with him. I said "sure". It wasn't until later that I realized "Oh no, he was asking me on a date!" I ended up going but it was very akward.

Did you make it clear when you first asked her that you had a particular interest in seeing her as on a date?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 02:17 pm
@megas10,
Fine and dandy, but make sure you aren't expected to pay the freight for all those friends. It happens.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 10:43 am
@megas10,
You will not be misunderstood if you actually take the time to call her to ask her out instead of sending a message on some social website.
chai2

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:01 pm
@CoastalRat,
What a nutty idea Coastal Rat.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 04:12 pm
@chai2,
I know Chai. I'm just full of new fangled ideas like picking up a phone to actually ask someone out.
chai2

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:02 pm
@CoastalRat,
Oh sure Coastal, next thing you know people will actually be asking a person face to face to marry them.

As if.

I swear, I'll bet some people would try to conceive a child via text, if they could.

I'd be all like omg I just ovulated, quick, text me.

Or is that what tmblr is for?
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 07:37 am
@chai2,
I think you would have to be sexting for fertilization to take place. Just texting may not work.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 11:18 am
I understand you can give notice of divorce over social media now. A woman who could not find her husband to serve the papers simply posted it on his FB account.
0 Replies