How to check for the presence of criminal history?

KartQ

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:45 am
How to check for the presence of criminal history?

Hello everyone =)
I professionally for two years acquainting Russian girls with the Americans and the Europeans for a serious relationship. Everything was excellent, constantly received only letters of gratitude.
But recently received a letter from one of the clients, with a sad story:
"The guy with whom I introduced her turned out to be an ex-convict. When it turned out, they had a fight he hit her. She left him and lives with her girlfriend, and thinks to leave Italy."
All clients carefully selected: questions, Skype, meetings. But apparently this is not enough.

Prompt how to check a person in America and Europe for the presence of a criminal past? I would not want this to happen again.
Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 542 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 12:44 pm
@KartQ,
There are many sites you can go on that will tell you. Just Google the person's name and those links will come up. They are not free for this service.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 01:55 pm
@KartQ,
one of the problems of the internet is that, unless you have access to a site like PACER of APHIS or anything that cross indexes rap sheets youre pretty much screwed, (and I dont know how you can do such a thing if your "clients" contacts are using assumed names on the net.

Ragman

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 04:58 pm
@farmerman,
I think you mean AFIS? (Automated Fingerprint Identification System)
farmerman

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:01 pm
@Ragman,
what'd i say?
Embarrassed

OH yeh, we are selling lambs to the ethnic (Easter market) and we have these health tags under APHIS. Sorry, yeh, fingerprints, thats what I meant
0 Replies

dianef

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 06:12 pm
@KartQ,
As farmerman mentioned, unless your clients are using their real names, there is no way you can find any records on them. Isn't KartQ an assumed name?
0 Replies