Name for Circus?

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:16 am
Hey yaw! Both Lifetime and A&E has promoted group talents about a week ago for a show that will be on. My team and I are young acrobats and circus performers ages 8-18. We haven't thought of a name for the group yet. I know we should of thought of it ahead of time. Please if you could use some of your imagining minds and think of some names that the circus group can be called. We thought of some, but they aren't very good. Just need yaw help. Thank yaw so much. (Keys: we are a girls and boy mixed group, we use a lot of colors, and paint.)

Linkat

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:54 am
@StarDanceGirl,
Did you think of using an animal in your name - I would think something like a dolphin or seal - somthing that is fun and playful and capable of twists and spins and gymnatic moves. Something like -

Dazzling dolphins

Painted porpoises

Is there a particular animal that you see yourselves as? I think teens and animals would go well.
saab

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:05 am
@StarDanceGirl,
You said it: lots of colors and paint
Circus Colorful
or
Colorful Circus
0 Replies

StarDanceGirl

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:17 am
@Linkat,
yea ur right animals and teens will be good! ummm, We love lions.
Linkat

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:48 am
@StarDanceGirl,
Lively leaping lions

Lavish lionhearts
StarDanceGirl

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 12:51 pm
@Linkat,
Think about a name that will sound good on tv though. On lifetime, or a&e. A teen circus group....just think.
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 08:48 pm
@StarDanceGirl,
Get Up
Flying Catchup
Beyond the Net
Funambulistics
Aeronasticals
Circus Caucus
Circus Intense
Tumbling Dice