andy31

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 01:02 pm
I simply don't believe that in 21st century people are still so golable and not treating gey fenomena what it really is - a genetic disorder, and nothing else, nothing more or nothing less. For some stupid reason prhaps not to offend a group of society or idiotic politics we trashing the whole science and lie to entire society apeasing gays and giving false reality.
Beside being stupid and naive this is doing tremendous disservice to all of us. Why is this happeninng? Genetic hormonal disorder is very common but should never be treated as something normal and left alone. That being said this is nothing against gays. Actually quite oposite. A feel very sorry for them and sad that no one is addressing the real problem. Is anyone there willing to face the truth?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 12,567 • Replies: 196

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 01:11 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
Beside being stupid and naive this is doing tremendous disservice to all of us.

What is the tremendous disservice being done to all of us?

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 01:16 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:
stupid

Considering the practically illiterate nature of your post, you should be careful of using that word! Or are you trolling for attention?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 01:22 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
Genetic hormonal disorder is very common but should never be treated as something normal and left alone.

Why shouldn't it be treated as normal and left alone? Do you plan to ostracise those affected by the other hormonal disorders? Here's a list of them in case you're naive or misinformed about them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disease

Adrenal disorders[edit]
Adrenal insufficiency
Addison's disease
Mineralocorticoid deficiency
Diabetes
Adrenal hormone excess
Conn's syndrome
Cushing's syndrome
Glucocorticoid remediable aldosteronism (GRA)
Pheochromocytoma
Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (adrenogenital syndrome)
Adrenocortical carcinoma

Glucose homeostasis disorders[edit]
Diabetes mellitus
Type 1 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes
Mature Onset Diabetes of the Young
Hypoglycemia
Idiopathic hypoglycemia
Insulinoma
Glucagonoma

Thyroid disorders[edit]
Goiter
Hyperthyroidism
Graves-Basedow disease
Toxic multinodular goitre
Hypothyroidism
Thyroiditis
Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Thyroid cancer
Thyroid hormone resistance

Calcium homeostasis disorders and Metabolic bone disease[edit]
Parathyroid gland disorders
Primary hyperparathyroidism
Secondary hyperparathyroidism
Tertiary hyperparathyroidism
Hypoparathyroidism
Pseudohypoparathyroidism
Osteoporosis
Osteitis deformans (Paget's disease of bone)
Rickets and osteomalacia

Pituitary gland disorders[edit]
Posterior pituitary[edit]
Diabetes insipidus
Anterior pituitary[edit]
Hypopituitarism (or Panhypopituitarism)
Pituitary tumors
Pituitary adenomas
Prolactinoma (or Hyperprolactinemia)
Acromegaly, gigantism
Cushing's disease

Sex hormone disorders[edit]
Disorders of sex development or intersex disorders
Hermaphroditism
Gonadal dysgenesis
Androgen insensitivity syndromes
Hypogonadism (Gonadotropin deficiency)
Inherited (genetic and chromosomal) disorders
Kallmann syndrome
Klinefelter syndrome
Turner syndrome
Acquired disorders
Ovarian failure (also known as Premature Menopause)
Testicular failure
Disorders of Puberty
Delayed puberty
Precocious puberty
Menstrual function or fertility disorders
Amenorrhea
Polycystic ovary syndrome

Tumours of the endocrine glands not mentioned elsewhere[edit]
Multiple endocrine neoplasia
MEN type 1
MEN type 2a
MEN type 2b
Carcinoid syndrome
See also separate organs[edit]
Autoimmune polyendocrine syndromes
Incidentaloma - an unexpected finding on diagnostic imaging, often of endocrine glands
Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 02:45 pm
I suspect that this joker is not a native speaker of English; whether or not, i'd say, yes, this clown is trolling for attention. He's hoping to pick a fight.
andy31

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:08 pm
@Setanta,
Let me quess: you are gay and liberal. There's nothing wrong with any of that, and no, I am not trying to pick up any fight. On the other hand, it looks like you do by calling me names. Yes, english is my second language.
I did not intended to offend anybody by my post, but express frustration over political correctness.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:58 pm
@Butrflynet,
Brilliant, bravo! You realize though that's only fraction of the list? Wikipedia is great but there are bether sources of medical knowledge.
No, I do not plan to ostracize anyone from your list but reather comprise to it.
I know, sometime truth can sound very radical especially when you hear the lie for so long. But still please don't feel offended.
I'm simply fed up by politicians idiocy. Telling me how white is black and black is white. It is very simple: by nature man and women should have attraction to each other. When a person feels attraction to the same sex, it means that something went wrong. When person is born with penis and grows breast, have no facial hair and looks like s women or sometimes has vagina as well, it means something went wrong! Com on people!!! You telling me that's normal???
Let's just leave my English being second language aside for now and stick to the topic! I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against gays like I have nothing against handicaps or people touched by illness.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 12:07 am
@andy31,
You need to go back and read that vast source of medical knowledge. I think you skipped more than a few chapters.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 12:09 am
@andy31,
Secondly, even if it isn't "normal," how exactly does it affect YOUR life?
Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 01:33 am
I asked my girlfriend, just to be sure, and she says i'm not "gay." Let me guess, you're stupid, bigoted and conservative.
andy31

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 03:28 pm
@Butrflynet,
Ok... no offense but that tells me a lot about your state of mind. No, it doesn't affect my life a bit. So that means I have no say in the matter? So how far do we go with this??? When people will start married young children or better yet animals which also does NOT affect me directly, will that be a breaking point where finally someone will address the common sense, or at least listen. I probably didn't emfisize enough that I DO NOT have anything against gays. My sister in law is lesbian. It bothers me though that our society is sooooo blind by political correctness that no one, not even scientists or doctors are brave enough to address the issue. And if anybody touch the subject it meets the stone wall, just like here: " ... how is this affect your life.."
Be serious. We only having discussion.
andy31

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:17 pm
@Setanta,
Ooh boy... I see you are real "intelectual". Man that's sad that you liberals can never came up with any intelligent response. You know this expression " when you are blind by lies, you tend to stay in darkness".
Let me translate to you: if you were always stuffed with crap since early age first by parents than by subverted schools, your brain will reject anything else no matter how solid evidence will be placed in front of you. You can't think for yourself nor think out of the box.
The power of subversion is a real thing. Human mind can be manipulated and permanently programmed.
Well, don't take this personally. Let's just say you have your own opinion and I have mine.
andy31

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:28 pm
@Setanta,
Just a thought: you can be so easily brought to state of confusion that you had to ASK your girlfriend if she is gay or not?? Lol, like you forgot?
Dude, that's funny as hell.
andy31

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:35 pm
@Setanta,
Well at least I got one thing right: you are liberal and that's bad enough, but I'll give you pass if you under 30. You know what they say: "if you young and not a liberal, you have no heart. But if you over 30 and still liberal, you have no brain." Which case are you?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:43 pm
@andy31,
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 05:39 pm
@andy31,
Yes, you have much bigger problems than your English as a second language.
Whatever is "normal" is not for you to decide, others will do that for you.
I happen to think that loving another person - regardless of 2 males, 2 females or a heterosexual couple - is normal. You on the other hand, don't seem
normal to me, or I should say: your way of thinking is abnormal.

Being normal is quite subjective, isn't it and since you're the only one here
objecting to homosexuals, that makes you pretty crazy.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 07:11 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
My sister in law is lesbian.

So, this means that your sister is also lesbian, right? What does she think about how you feel about this?

If her lesbianism is the result of a genetic defect and you both have the same parents, perhaps you have a lot more in common with her than you care to admit.
chai2

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 07:16 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Quote:
My sister in law is lesbian.

So, this means that your sister is also lesbian, right?

FWIW it could be his wifes sister.

Not like this doesn't make this guy an asshat. I'm just sayin'.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)

1. Forums
  2. » are we really that naive?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:18:06