My boyfriend no longer remembers the date she 1st time saw me

Dina08

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 08:01 pm
I have this boyfriend of 3years. Lastnight, I asked him randomly if he still rememebers the first time we saw each other. Cuz i still do. But to my shock, he no longer can. He only remembered the month, but not the exact date. Was he really into me? Because he told me before that he liked me the first he saw me. But I dont understand why he doesnt remember the exact date.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 434 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 09:15 pm
@Dina08,
I've never been able to remember when I've met people. Some of us just aren't good with dates.

Until facebook came along to help me out I told my partner that he had his birthday wrong - every year for about ten years.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 09:20 pm
The only way I remember my wedding anniversary is because it's on New Years day. No idea how long I've been married, can't remember what year it was. Wally tells me it's been 21 years. He's in charge of that.

Took me the longest time to remember his birthday, meaning what day of the month.

As Tommy Chong said on the Big Bambu album, I'm not into time man.
0 Replies