I think my mom is doing drugs. Help please.

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:00 pm
So I found a spoon and a little cup with water in my moms room. I was a little suspicious because I know she use to snort pills, and would nod off and all kinds off things. But she said she hasn't done that in a long time and won't. I confronted her she said it was just a dirty spoon and she was rinsing out the cup. Lies. Then a few days later I went snooping to try to find the spoon. I found it, it had some brown residue on it not sure what. Then I kept looking to see if I could find any drugs. But I found like four syringes and a needle on the needle it said hypothermic needle or some thing like that. She really hangs out with the wrong crowd too. What could she be doing? Please help I'm worried for my and my little brothers safety.

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:34 pm
@Johndoe0830,
You need to go to a trusted adult - an aunt or uncle, a friend's parent, a teacher, the principal of your school, your clergy person if you have one, your coach - that kind of person - and tell them what you wrote here.

Be prepared for things to blow up and go nuts, as they likely will. But if you are concerned for your and your brother's safety, then by all means get some help.
josephineperry2010

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 03:04 am
@Johndoe0830,
Yes, please talk to someone. Seek help. Maybe there is an associaton close to where you live that deals with this kind of stuff? Maybe they will be able to help you.
0 Replies

Johndoe0830

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2015 01:03 am
@jespah,
Well I finally found out after all this time of her putting me through hell tht she was doing crystal meth. She's trying to get clean and has admitted to it after confronting her enough. It hurts pretty bad. I'm so sick of seeing my mom fucked up out of her head everyday. And her drive with us in the car not giving a **** in the world. It's simple. I just don't care anymore. About anything.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2015 01:36 am
@Johndoe0830,
Johndoe0830 wrote:

But I found like four syringes and a needle on the needle it said hypothermic needle or some thing like that.

Aha! A clue.
0 Replies