is my husband cheating?

mistyk

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 09:34 am
Ok so I've had a bad feeling for a while now... my husband goes out with the guys about 3x a week and normally doesn't come home till after 3am... well the other day while snooping on his phone I found a "hide my text spp" so I obviously confronted him about it and told him to log into it and he says I don't even know what that is... I didnt put it in there so I don't know the password... well I loaded onto my phone and he absolutely had to have put it on there but keeps denying it.... what do you think??

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 09:38 am
@mistyk,
I'd be more concerned about him stepping out 3x/week until 3 AM. The app may or may not be related but the big problem is him going out with the guys all the time.

At best it make him look inconsiderate and immature, and it may point to alcoholism or a drug addiction. At worst, well, you know what the worst of it is.

So instead of confronting him about his phone, why aren't you talking to him about his social habits?
0 Replies

Love Unplugged

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:33 am
@mistyk,
Even if he may not be cheating on you this description is signaling a futile relationship that has lost it's sole or perhaps may not have had it. By confronting and hoping for change is always a big hope. Basically you are staying for the safety and security the relationship holds. I see no love signatures in the description you have given unfortunately.
0 Replies