relationship problem

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:33 pm
Hi,i don't wana tell here my name.. so,come to the point. i am in a relationship towards 6 monthes.but now a days he is getting off. he loves me but want to breakup.. he don't wana leave me but don't want to continue this relationship. he is telling me that he is very upset but he don't know the reason. he need some time to refresh. but some of his friends told me that he is getting rude day by day. without any reason he is reacting.what should i do? how can i reset my relationship?? :'(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 592 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Rachel Mass

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:53 pm
@Rachel Mass,
please reply
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 05:49 am
You can't force a person to love you.

Let him go. If he is meant to come back, he will.

0 Replies

Krrypton

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 08:26 am
@Rachel Mass,
You can't possibly do anything about it, hon. If he is in some problem, he should be able to share it with you or else I don't think you have much of a relationship. I think he is having second thoughts. Talk to him. Its the only way.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 08:32 am
@Rachel Mass,
Rachel Mass wrote:
he need some time to refresh

you can offer to help him with whatever is troubling him, causing him to need a refresh but ... you have to understand that the relationship with you may not be on the other side of the refresh

hopefully you consider him a friend and are willing to help - regardless of the relationship outcome

if you do not feel you can be his friend if you are not in a relationship with him, be kind and allow him to break up with you
0 Replies

Love Unplugged

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:45 am
@Rachel Mass,
I wouldn't call 6 months much of a relationship foundation. Even if you live with him. He shows his cracks to you now and this is still an evaluation time of whether to form something more solid and long term. If you have provided some minor effort in helping him and there is a lot more that needs to be given then they may not be the best for you. You can't be giving to much energy to a person which just isn't fully committed to you and without debilitating problems.
0 Replies