Do you think this guy is Interested? What do I do?

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 09:21 pm
I am a 19 year old woman in my first year of college, and there is this guy I have had my eyes on for about a month maybe a month and a half I dont' know. Anyway we don't know each other and he is the same age as me. Long story short he caught me looking at him and then I noticed that he would look at me as well out of the corner of my eye in class. I have seen him in the hallway many times and he looks right at my face the second he sees me but looks down when we pass. He would have a small smile in the hall sometimes but never said anything to me.
There is this other guy that he is friends with who will glance at me sometimes after talking to him. We had important a dinner at the college with our parents and when I walked in he was smiling when he saw me and my mom, I smiled at him and he smiled back then looked away. My mom said that he said was talking to his mom and then she looked over various times that night. Do you think he is interested in me? What should I do? I just want to be careful because I have been hurt in the past.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,555 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 09:47 pm
@Rose2014,
Seems like he's shy as well and probably afraid to make the first move.
To humor him you could say something along these lines "okay the rule is you can only look at someone only fifty times before you have to say something"
or you just can go to him and say "hi, my name is Rose, what's yours?"
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 05:54 am
Start out as FRIENDS first, then what happens after that takes time.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 06:30 am
@CalamityJane,
As a former shy 19 year old, I would go with the second option.

"Hi, my name is Rose... " is perfect, have a question about class ready to follow up if you need something to talk about. Once you start talking about anything, it will be easier for both of you.
0 Replies