Jargon Pot Luck. Please bring something that sounds erudite.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 09:46 am
@Lustig Andrei,
...whatever...
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 09:47 am
@Lustig Andrei,
...or whatevah...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 03:24 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Loss of thread could be the onset of Alzheimers or a display of raw ribaldry
glitterbag

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 05:30 pm
@neologist,
Raw ribaldry if considering an appearance will be finding obsecrating solemnly put upon. And that's not an opportunity that will be happiness generated.
firefly

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 07:33 am
@glitterbag,
Is raw ribaldry preferable to cooked ribaldry, particularly for the relatively uninitiated who may eschew the gaminess inherent in the nascent state?
timur

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 09:04 am
@firefly,
I would put an interrobang here as the question is a quodlibet..
firefly

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 09:24 am
@timur,
And using that dreadful humidifying interrobang would be consistent with your unfortunate tendency to dodge centrific issues and difficult questions by washing over them with a plethora of perspiratory pronouncements.
timur

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 11:50 am
@firefly,
Usually, I'm known for my parciloquy.
neologist

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 01:29 pm
@timur,
I find your taciturn manner to be pauciloquent as well
timur

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 01:41 pm
@neologist,
Irrefragable statement..
ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 06:35 pm
@timur,
This is all very blousy. Too much reverential epistickyness going on. I am adverse to gummup psychology: too many fabricators want to foil tin and refuse to gear down to accept long time plates made of words.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 07:59 pm
@ossobuco,
I must marinate on that, before I have any hope of expectorating. But upon genuflecting a tad I've become moor mellifluous in such matters. Uhhhh, what was the question???
neologist

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 05:40 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
. . .. Uhhhh, what was the question???
Is idiosyncrasy really a close order drill for the mentally challenged?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 06:57 pm
@neologist,
I'm not sure, a great deal depends on the idiographics of the subjects, much practice is required to be close order drilling as well a bipedability and quickness of counting.
firefly

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2015 09:14 am
@glitterbag,
And, lets not forget, that a lot depends on whether the strides are synchronized for diminished variability or pixelated for strident atonal resonance.

You are wise to reserve any possibly effete judgments until heuristic inquiries return irrefutable results. Idiosyncrasy cannot be ascertained merely on the basis of lack of hyperconformity.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:28 pm
@firefly,
I agree, even if one were endowed with a plethora of cornucopias of synchronized hyperconformity it's nascent effete judginess to be avidly avoiding, it's just gooder to acertain the judgy prior to confirmation.
firefly

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 08:07 am
@glitterbag,
With your unfailing instinct for verisimilitude, you have once again identified the most salient existential question for mankind--"Do you want fries with that?"
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:45 am
I had thought my normally phlegmatic personality would stay me well through my recent struggle with a plethora of virus generated mucopolysaccharides. Then I remembered the words are not related.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 12:12 am
From Matthew Slepitza's thread:
Herald wrote:
IMV all the retards dealing with phenomenology of the personality should be prophylactically exterminated, just in case.
neologist wrote:
Do you mind if I include this statement in my classics folder? It seems to fit the brown cloud category.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 12:17 am
@glitterbag,
Worth forwarding to the Magick thread
glitterbag wrote:
I agree, even if one were endowed with a plethora of cornucopias of synchronized hyperconformity it's nascent effete judginess to be avidly avoiding, it's just gooder to acertain the judgy prior to confirmation.